Here is my little story...I need adviceeee

• Hello everyone...So as mentioned in the title of this forum here is my little story and I need advice. I work with this guy who is a Capricorn (25 years old) and I am an Aries (21 years old). I started to work their its been couple of months and he is a co-worker. Just to clarify...I don't know to what extent I take horoscope seriously...however the reason why I am referring to horoscope is because this guy once said that if you wanna know him better, or learn about his personality....just need to read about Capricorns because he is exactly like one!!! (so therefore he believes in horoscope) Now before I get into my problem I just need to give some background information. So let's call this guy Mr.J. As I mentioned I started to work in this company it's been about 6 months and while I was still in my training I use to bump into Mr.J sometime. Back then we never spoke to each other...but as some people mentioned around the office he is considered as the "hunk" of the office lol!!! And every time I would cross him, he would always give me this intense stare. For instance sometime I would pass and he would just stop talking and look at me. First I thought "ok well maybe he is looking because I recently joined the office and he is just looking because I am new." But the way he use to stare was just an intense look....almost like as if he was angry which I use to find sort of wierd (ARE ALL CAPRICORNS LIKE THAT). I found him really cute and handsome...and I was looking forward to finish my training once for all and start to work and get to know him. Finally once I finished my training I got to know that he will be joining my team as well (just letting you know he did not do it on purpose, it wasn't really his choice). So from there he came to speak to me first, introduced himself we kind of started to talk to each other and by then I got to know that he was married with his girl friend of 2 years. Now just to describe myself...I am an Aries...and in general I am very sociable, funny, caring but only around friends and family. It takes me time to open up and adjust to a new environment whether it's work, new house, or even new people. I am usually nice to everyone in the office but I am a bit reserved and I might seem a bit cold. Now don't get me wrong, I get along with everyone but however when it comes to him...I am always a bit reserved. Just letting you know I am never mean to him, I always smile at him, but he always has to come and speak to me first. I have never gone up to him to chit chat with him (while all the girls in the office just gives him their full attention). Sometime purposely I ignore him without realizing lol. So now the problem is even though I know he is married I sometime feel he is ATTRACTED to me, or he has some sort of feeling for me. Honestly it might be only me over analyzing his gestures but that's the reason I came to this forum to ask for a second opinion. I have told my friends about his behaviors and the first thing they said is "if you would have lead him on, he would definitely hit on you directly". Now let me explain these specific gesture that he does and someone please tell me if this capricorn is attracted to me. Now I read around about capricorns, in fact my both parents are capricorns...and Mr.J is exactly like a capricorn. He is sometime very quite at work...like as if he is not there. You dont here him talk to anyone...he is just lost in his own thoughts. And other days he will be all sociable, walking around the office, talking to everyone. He is also very hard-working and takes his job seriously which is a trait among capricorns. Ok now let's get back to talk about the actions he does that makes me wonder if he is interested in me or what. First of all, those stares he use to give at the beginning never stopped. I mean they are much less obvious, but I always feel whenever we have eye contacts he always keeps the eye contact a bit longer then usual and always with that same old serious deadly face. I feel like as if he is trying to analyze me or something. Another thing I found quite wierd about him...is related to the fact that I sometime ignore him (but as I mentioned I am never rude or mean to him, but I just dont pay him the attention all the other girls give him.) So one day he just comes up to me and asks me "why do you never talk"...I just looked at him and answered calmly "hmm well I always talk to everyone, what you mean by I never speak". Then he goes with a smile on his face"yah exactly you talk to everyone but you just dont talk to me". I just look at him with a face that says "you just don't make sense". And he just keeps on smiling and goes back to his desk. He has done that more than once. Now is that normal for a guy to say that. I mean yah if he told that to everyone around the office, I might be like ok no big deal. Also in general he is always very nice and friendly with everyone. With me....I feel he is extra nice, like he will always take a step further then he does with everyone else. For instance, sometime I need to stay back in office to finish my work, and he will come up to me and ask me if I want him to wait for me. I mean it might be out of politeness but NEVER have I heard him ask that to anyone. I also feel that even though he is extra nice with me, he always has this barrier when it comes to me. He talks to everyone in our team openly but when it comes to me I feel he always thinks before he speaks. Now its been couple of days he is ignoring me . Not ignoring totally but more acts indifferently. I find it very funny because I feel he is almost trying to grab my attention by talking to ALL THE girls around me except for me. And me as usual I just act like as if he does not exist when he does that. Recently, when we are alone he came up to me and talked about this problem he is having at work and I gave him advice and what I think he should do. He really appreciated it, I could see it in his face and the next morning he totally ignores me???? I mean I feel this guy has some sort of double personality when it comes to me. Sometime he will just bare everything and ask me stupid questions like why I don't talk to him bla bla bla and the next day he will act I dont exist. SOOOO I NEED ADVICE. Is it normal for a capricorn to act this way?. I mean really I know its no big deal. I mean for a person reading this all his gesture might be quite normal and nothing special. But it's just when you see this happening in front of you these little gestures adds up and thats how I started to question whether he has something for me or not. And one thing is for sure he treats me differently than everyone else in the office. When he is nice he is super nice to me, then the next day he will ignore me. I know he is married and like I don't now about his personal life much I don't know if he is getting along with his wife. So please let me knw what you guys thing. I know it's reallyyyy long and I am really sorry if there are spelling mistakes. I was just out there writing my thoughts without putting any attention!!!!!

• Hi hon

Ok first off, the angry stare was not meant for u but for himself as he found he was attracted to someone else besides his wife. as for the u talk to all others but me is he honing in to keep u as his alone. He IS attractes n may even consider u as the other woman his mistress.

now im gonna say :

STOP PULL OUT ALL STOPS STOP STOP STOP STOP DO NOT GO THERE EVER!

1. he is sorta a boss to ya n that combo NEVER works out. U´ll loose ur job in worst case or transferred to a diff department heck even branch of the company.

2. HE IS MARRIED OFF MARKET NO GO NO NO NO TRESPASSING KEEP THAT IN MIND N EYE GIRL. HE IS MARRIED HE HAS A WIFE DONT GO THAT WAY EVER.

3. he will NOT leave his wife for you or anyone else but stall n keep u in limbo for months years n u deserve better

4. U deserve a great FREE ON MARKET SINGLE BACHELOR. a man who AINT playing games with ya. trust me, when a man is into u he´d not yo yo like that one does.

5. HE IS MARRIED WAKE UP GIRL!!!!!!! MARRIED NO GO TRESSPASSING!!! WARNING ALLERT CODE RED NO GO A BIG FAT NO NO

6. Make it clear to him u aint EVER gonna b the other woman. If u like love him await tiull he is free on market again but do NOT count ur blessings here. NOR pack all ya eggs in his basket

7. HE HAS A WIFE HEEELLOOOOOOOOOO STOP SIGN RED HUGE DANGER

8. Ya is on thin ice if u keep playing his game , do u wanna fall in ????

9. HE IS MARRIED NO GO NEVER NEVER NAAH AAHHH MOVE ON NADA TO SEE HERE

10. U´ll be the OTHER woman, the homewrecker, guilty of ruining a marriage. hated dispised. Not trusted.

need i go on honey? come on now even u know u deserve better. Plz let this man know u aint wanting to b the other woman his mistress. N for him to knock it off n move on. do urself the favor. n trust me when i say, many a "other" woman the mistress has been burnt n kept at bay for years. seriously this man has no balls. Plz for ur owqn sake move on pull a stop

wish yu luck,.

'cwb

• Forget him, nothing good will come from this man. He is married. He works with you. He is married. erm did I mention he is married?

One last thing, ever heard of the saying. " Don't poop where you eat" ?