Question for Shuabby

• Hi-

I love the way you gave advice here at Tarot.com. for Librawitch

I hope you can help me too..

I am in low spirits, very low spirits... I kind of reached a low point- where pretty much everything is not working for me.

I would like to know if there is any change soon. If you ask me, my intuition predicts getting worse before it gets better. but I am not ready for worse.

Can you tell me if you see any change in my career- is there any job opportunity for me? or do you see any improvement of finances via media (like interviews, etc)

Thanks so much.

Wishing you the very best..

• Hello HPriestess,

You are in transition into all new beginnings for 2011. You will want to start a training program to do something that you have in the back of your mind wanted to do for sometime now> I really do not receive what you do for a living? Are you umemployed now? No matter, things will not get worse unless you give up. I don't feel you will as a new energy is coming in for you and 2011 just may be a very good career year for you. There is a person by the name of Jan coming in that will be of help to you, either a teacher or leader for you to follow.

I feel there will be interviews as I know you need work. I sense you going into a brown brick bld and there are green chairs to set in and talking with a woman, have you been to the umemployment office? This feels like you are being console as to how to get a job and help given to finding one. The newspaper is helpful too, but for you I feel another person helping you through an agency . You should have gainful employment within the next four weeks.

You must have faith in higher powers and when the negative mind set starts to sneak in, please call upon Arch Angel Micheal to protect you from negative thinking and people.

Have A Happy Holiday and know that life is just going to get better and better for you.

Shuabby

• Thanks Shuabby;

No I do not go to unemployment office at all, because I stopped working since 2008, when I was pregnant with my son. Ever since I tried to find some suitable employment but I was very unsuccessful- almost like there is some curse on me for that or something opposing it. The newspaper also proved completely useless, for some reason.

Happy Thanksgiving for you to!

Many blessings!

• Dear HPriestess,

There is no curse on you dear. You feel at times that you want to work and other times you may feel that you want to stay at home with your son. You must not give up if one doorway closes you must believe that God will provide another one to walk through for you.

Everyone all over the world is having a hard time finding work now.

You just may need to start a home based business like taking care of children or finding a job that you can do at home at this time. I sense that would make you very happy.

Count your blessings today and give thanks.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby thank you for all the gd advice you've given me in the past. I seem to be having a hard time with my husband right now. He's been acting weird. When I talk to him it seems to bother him, but he's the one that wants me to call & let him know I'm ok or for what ever reason. Lately for the past 4 days its been tense. What's going on I worried?

• Dear aries79,

Your husband has something on his mind, and he is trying to deal with it himself without worrying you. I feel it may be work related as someone on his job may be giving him a hard time. This will pass in a couple of weeks. In the meantime you should just ease up and try to

be in a lighter mood for him.

• This post is deleted!