Help with reading on a legal question

• Hello,

I have a divorce coming up and asked if i would get custody of our son when we go to court. These are the cards i pulled. I usually read four cards as the situation, unknown, known and advice. Can anyone help me interpret this..i'm a bit stumped. Thanks in advance 🙂

Page of cups

Queen Penticles

Magician

King of cups

• Hi Learnintarot-

your cards ..do not exactly answer you a lot, at least not at this time.

Ok- the first card- represents your son- the page of cups and he is the essence of your situation;

The unknown is the Queen of Pentacles- that is a woman you may not know , that bears an impact on your divorce. She can be a lawyer (to your husband's side) or a lover. Either way, she is someone wealthy.

The known piece is the Magician. That shows me that the solution is a matter of mind.

Meaning that you get to keep your son, if you will you be sharp, intelligent and master the situation mentally. It can also mean that your husband will lie in court in order to win, and you are aware of his lies.

The advice card is the King of cups- a court card- a person- a man

I hope this is your lawyer., but it could also be your priest- if you have one. The message attached to this card is to use your intuition when you make your decisions.

I hope this helps, and I hope the best for you.

• Thankyou. Do you think the man could be someone close to me, like a friend or mentor???