Can someone read me for... Teaching or Publishing?

• I am having a hard time deciding where to go with my career. I will graduate with a BA in English/Creative Writing next fall. Should I go straight into publishing after graduation or should I go to graduate school so I can teach university? I want to know what the cards see. Also is there marriage or pregnancy in my near future? (fingers crossed) If anyone is able to clarify this for me I would really appreciate it. DOB if needed is 10/11/1980 XOXO

• Hello Librawitch,

Congratulations on your new career in which I sense that you will do both. The writing will be second to teaching at a university. Publishing is a slow process (do you want to become and editor)?and I see you want to write a book and will, it will take time to do and complete. Than the process will begin to flow more smoothly. I feel that you need to be directed to continue to graduate school to teach, as you will make a wonderful teacher with so much knowledge to give that is needed now.

Marriage will come to you when you no longer long for it and look for it, he will be in front of you and also a teacher is what I sense strongly. You will not marry until the year 2013 , don't worry the wait will be worth it, pregnancy is the easy thing to do for any woman that wants a child, but I know you are an orderly and moral woman. I do sense at this time that you will have two children in your future a girl and a boy both will be blessed with very intelligent DNA and will choose to use such in very helpful way to the world in which they live.

I did not use cards even though I do read them for this reading I used my clairvoyant skills.

Happy Thanksgiving

Shuabby

• Hi Shuabby,

Thank you so much for your insight. I really appreciate it. Although I am worried about getting into the graduate school of my choice, I think you are right about the teaching. Also, do you see me moving to another state or staying where I am in the future? Again, Thank you very much. You have been a great help to me. XOXO

• Shuabby,

Is there anything else that you see that you want to tell me about? Thank you so much again. I really feel like I am on the right track and its taken me so long to get to this point. I am still not finished working. I have so much more work to do, but I am sure it will all pay off. I will be a better person for it all. Thank you, again, Shuabby!!!! XOXO

• Dear librawitch,

I hear Chicago and Ohio coming in here, as I do not know in what state you live in now?Yes, you are on the right path and will be rewarded in years to come for this learning period of your life. Have a good holiday and don't forget that special eggnog you like so well.

Shuabby