Thank You TheCaptain For Your Reading a while Back

• Hey TheCaptain,

I have to say thank you again for your reading you did for me a while back and I wanted to give an update to everything now. Around 6 - 8 weeks ago, I had finally told the mother of my daughter how I felt about her, poured out my heart so I can finally get an ultimate closure from her, which she never did give. I gave her final closure, was lonely, almost fell for her head games again I was close we were exchanging pictures yeah I know dumb of me but I finally saw through everything and realized what she truly is though, a Dark Soul. I have been keeping positive, not being negative, doing a lot of meditation.

Now fast forward to over a week ago where I started e-mailing a woman off a dating website, then we started texting, talking on the phone this past monday and talked over 16 hours in a 3 day period before I drove up to meet her! All I can say after meeting her last night, we are dating.. It just feels like the world is finally giving back what I have been sending out. I can say that now I am truly happy and if it was not for being positive, I would not be where I am at. I am grateful and blessed for having a great woman in my life, a gorgeous daughter and everything just seems to be going great now!

Thank you again,

Charlie

• Hooray!!!! And you're very welcome, Charlie.

• Well Thank you again TheCaptain, well here is another update and this is a weird one that I am not even sure of lol. The new g/f and I broke up on Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning, I love her, however, she flipped out on me over asking a couple of questions but as bummed out as I am, in a sense I am glad that I found out sooner rather then later. I am not sure if it is her fear of being treated good or if her best friend came between us because it was great, I mean really great, she was pushing the idea of marriage and moving in together, before I would be scared but with her it was a calm and felt right, until she came out of the blue an hour after chatting/half our of talking on the phone, I get a barrage of text messages stating she wants to slow down, she is feeling like she is settling for me because I am the first guy to come along and she does not want to settle if it is her deal with being lonely. I had asked if she was interested in someone else or was she actually over her ex and then she flipped out even more. Oh Well, she has been having weird attitudes towards me ever since her best friend's fiance ran her best friend down and told her she does not need to be pretty so to speak! I would love to work things out, however, I am trying to stay away at all possibilities. Then on top of this, I heard a friend of mine who I have known for almost 8 years, committed suicide the day after thanksgiving by standing on train tracks and getting hit by the train! All of the confusion and my friend committing suicide, just makes it very easily where I am not liking the holiday season now! I am still positive that everything will work itself out as best as I can be, even though I am a little bummed out, I still think this is just part of how this year is planned out and Next year will be better for terms of my life taking off! I am still blessed for everything I have going on in my life and even though I am going through the 2 negative issues, I am still looking at it as a growing experience because I cannot stay down forever!

Thank you again,

Charlie