CWB ITS SHATZ AKA MY journey AN ANSWER FOR YOU

• HI cwb,

I HAVE BEEN RECHARGING MY SPIRIT FOR A WHILE NOW AND TRYING TO TUNE INTO MY INTUITIVE SELF, AT FIRST I WAS SCARED AND THEN AFTER I LET THE FEAR GO I WAS STARTING TO RECEIVE MESSAGES, BOTH GOOD AND BAD...

i STARTED THIS THREAD BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ON ANY OF THE OTHER THREADS, ESPECIALLY THE THANKFUL THREAD AND THE I HATE THREAD..

SO INSTEAD OF YOU TRYING TO SEEK OUT WHO REPORTED THE THREAD, ONE WAS ME...I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE A ALL OUT WAR..FOR ALLOT OF PEOPLE CONCERNED...CWB, I HAVE MY OWN BELIEFS AND ITS NOT WHAT YOU ARE REPORTING ON THE i HATE THREAD...

YOU HAVE GROUPED THAT THREAD AS A BETTER THAN THOUGH THREAD WHICH IS TRULY UNFAIR OF YOU..THERE ARE ALLOT OF GOOD SIESTAS ON THAT THREAD AND WHO THEY CHOOSE TO BE THEIR SOURCE IS WHAT THEY CHOOSE, JUST LIKE YOURS AND JUST LIKE MY SOURCE...ELAINES THREAD WAS ALSO REPORTED..NOT BY ME..

IT JUST BOGGLES MY MIND THAT WHEN I FIRST MET YOU YOUR SPIRIT WAS ON FIRE, AND I LOVED THAT ABOUT YOU, THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED, WHETHER YOUR PAIN OF YOUR BACK, OR THE FOOD POISONING INCIDENT AND YOUR LOVE FOR THREE DIFFERENT MEN..I'M NOT SURE...WHEN I SPOKE ONE DAY ABOUT A CERTAIN PERSON ON YOUR THREAD THAT I LIT A CANDLE AND SAID A PRAYER FOR THEM. THIS IS WHEN I NOTED THE CHANGES, THAT WHEN YOU PUT UP A POST ABOUT THE ROMAN THREAD WAS NOT A RELIGIOUS THREAD..I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SAYING A PRAYER FOR SOMEONE AND LIGHTING A CANDLE WAS RELIGIOUS..TO ME THAT IS SPIRITUAL.. YOU HAD STARTED MAKING ALL YOUR RULES TO THESE THREADS OF YOURS SO I BACKED OFF COMPLETELY BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO BE CAUGHT IN THE CROSS FIRE...

ONE DAY YOU ASKED ME FOR A READING AND I TOLD YOU IT WAS TO EARLY FOR ME..

BUT IF YOU WANT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT MY MESSAGES I HAVE BEEN GETTING FOR YOU..

IF YOU WANT TO JUST CALL ME NAMES OR SHUT ME DOWN, I'M OK WITH THAT ALSO...

TO ME THE HATE THREAD IS CONTRIBUTING THE NEGATIVITY INTO THE UNIVERSE AND ITS SO SAD BECAUSE THIS IS HOW BULLIES TREAT EACH OTHER OR WARS START, JUST MY OPINION THOUGH IT HAS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION..THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND MINE ALONE...

NAMASTE CWB

SENDING YOU PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND HOPE ALONG WITH LAUGHTER

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

• bump

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• charmed witch bentley,

i am not here to defend notshy, i am here to defend the thruth, this whole commotion started because she asked you a question. Are you mocking us? then she made a statement, that you did not want prayer on your roman decesance thread, if you want i can go back on the threads she never accused you of anything, she just ask u a question and made a statement. the thankful thread is one of my favorites, for that thread i gave up alot of things including participating with you in the high heels club for laughs only, that thread is for spirtual enlightment, to move forward, and not take steps backwards. all this would have been avoided, just simply answering no notshy i am not mocking you, what i have to be grateful for is my coffee, and my men, we respect that, or if it had been otherwise we would have respected it also, can we find peace, can we find common ground, can we learn to live with one another, can we learn to love one another, can we learn to respect one another, i sincerely believe and i dislike to say this to you , if anyone looks back at the threads, you were the first to jump the gun.

charmed witch bentley, if you want to dislike me from today on, it is o.k. with me not everybody likes candy, not everybody likes salt,

namaste,

ramonita

[peace and light to you

• your right cwb, the word "hate" scares me,i don't even like typing it, and that is the truth...its probably because it represents violence to me..yes,thats it.i willl..leave this alone because i felt i owed you the honet truth about who reported you..I had to step up and be honest and let you know i did report the thread..

namaste

sheila

i wish you peace,light and love

• This post is deleted!

• like you cwb i'm in a world just trying to be me, no perfection here...i will not judge anyone because i would have to judge myself...i don't know any quotes from the bible cw, as long as i have love in my heart, i will continue on my journey whatever it may be...

i can't debate anything that i have no clue about....

namaste cwb

again i wish you peace,love and light

shee

• Im just venting now ladies. one is entitled lol

my journey ure a light. !

• This post is deleted!

• charmed witch bently,

i must be going crazy, because your reply to me was errased, it does not matter, i just want to let you know that my most sincerest desire if that we all move forward spiritually and that our journey on this planet, will be much lighter and easier to bare, the girls on the thankful forum, zep, poetic, angel bee, give very good spirtual information, thats start to build a better world, nothing that has happen has resolved anything, i wish the best for you as for all my sisters on all the threads, the ones i know and the ones i do not know,

with love,

ramonita

• Admin stepped in to erase all trace of the mess. Their choise not mine. I didnt ask for it but i accept n respect that decision. admin told me it still went on so they desided to erase all to prevent further fights and irrovocable damage. I find it fine bc at times one get so into it one doesnt know always when to cease n let go.

This i did 2 nights ago now. Yet i find it fine n a ok that admin marks it this way n shows hello we may not show often but we´re always here n we DO watch.!

cwb

• My Dearest MyJourney

Now i´d love to take u up on ur offer. Please tell me what you saw, felt and got for me. Further if you dont mind, I may ask some additonal questions to which i know i may not get a reply to but a whole different answer.

Namaste

cwb

ps no grudge hardfeelings from me, its all good n water under the bridge.

• HEY CW,

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I'M NOT IGNORING YOU...OK CAPS OFF..

i am on my third week of one heck of a headache caused by some twisting and frolicking pain in my back...and now it has become a pain in my butt..rrrrrrrrrrr

i'll talk to you soon, though...

namaste cwb aka cappy

sheila

aka shatz

aka shatzy

aka shotzie

sending you peace,light,love,and laughter

• love4 those they r cool lol