PISCES Is he going to call ?

• I have been dating a Pisces guy for about 6 months now and I always wait for his call. I am not the type to blow his phone looking for him. I mentioned to him before that I really like and care for him but if he is just playing games Id rather him leave me alone because I am really sincere and I really do care. I also mentioned to him that if he decides to not ever call me or look for me I will be o.k I have been through bad relationships and as much as I care for you I rather let go for the sake of not getting hurt. its been 8 days since I last heard from him... no tex, no calls, nothing ... I am use to him not calling for about 3 days and he always comes back but this time ? I have a lot of pride and i am not sure if I am doing wrong, since the first day i met him he has been the one to look for me ... Not sure what to do? The last time I heard from him we were at good terms. I hope he is doing well

• Often, Pisces can behave in ways logical only to themselves--but they are also some of the sweetest and most compassionate people in the zodiac. They live in their own world sometimes and are very, very sensitive, even more than Cancers and Scorpios. He might have took offense when you said you "will be okay if he doesn't call". He may have thought, even though I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, that you would rather not take risks for your relationship because you're afraid of getting hurt. But there is always a risk of getting hurt in any relationship. If you want him back, tell him you need him and miss him. I would say call him and tell him you do care deeply about the relationship and don't want to lose him. He may think you don't care if he's always the one "coming back", even if this isn't true. Give him a call and tell him how you feel, and be gentle. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Often, Pisces can behave in ways logical only to themselves--but they are also some of the sweetest and most compassionate people in the zodiac. They live in their own world sometimes and are very, very sensitive, even more than Cancers and Scorpios. He might have took offense when you said you "will be okay if he doesn't call". He may have thought, even though I'm sure you didn't mean it this way, that you would rather not take risks for your relationship because you're afraid of getting hurt. But there is always a risk of getting hurt in any relationship. If you want him back, tell him you need him and miss him. I would say call him and tell him you do care deeply about the relationship and don't want to lose him. He may think you don't care if he's always the one "coming back", even if this isn't true. Give him a call and tell him how you feel, and be gentle. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Hi AquaGodes, as a Pisces I just have to agree. I am very much like this. I've had people accuse me of "out of sight out of mind" when nothing could be further from the truth. I had just wrapped myself up in a project, or got tied up with a customer or something. Meanwhile the person in question was very much on my mind (I do admit I would never go days, though an entire workday may have gone by depending on my schedule). Junemoon is right - it won't hurt you to reach out yourself! 🙂

• You should definately call, Pisces like it if the other person makes the effort to call.

Go for it!!

• Thank you so much, I will consider that. I tend to act so strong and ditched when deep down I really do care. I know its good to put your pride aside but its just hard for me to do that. If I don't call I will send him a tex message. today is the 9th day since I heard from him.

• AquaGodes-

I am a Pisces too and I agree with all that is written. I have to say if someone said to me that it's ok that I do not call I would take that as the "out" they are looking for. We love our freedom but we also need to be needed. We are passive and like our partners to take the wheel so the odds of your man reaching out to you are slim, unless his emotions get the best of him. We retreat if not disappear completely. We are though, very understanding and forgiving so probably one of the easier signs to clear things up with if the delivery is honest and sincere.

Pisces are sponges and typically very quiet and private. I struggle with this every day. We feel the problems of others and experience the plight of the world as our own. We intuit the emotions of others and feel these feelings deeply. I know for myself that I need time to recharge and isolate, meditate and contemplate. It's how we get ready for the next round! We are highly sensitive to a fault.

I can say that a healthy Pisces man will treat you like a princess. An unhealthy one will take you down. We are sinners or saints. You know your man so after 6 months you should know what you are dealing with. We are not forth-coming however we're not good actors either. At least I'm not.

Definitely reach out to him in a non-confrontational way. Best of luck to you!

• Sorry to ruin the party but 9 days is a bit on the long side don't you think? Depending on what kind of relationship you want though... if you are after a serious long term thing and he is too he would be calling sooner. If you text or call him what will be achieved? Specially after you've told him that if he is not serious or playing games to let it be? IMO you should wait for him to call because I have a feeling you have done your part in this relationship hence you asking him to leave you alone if he is playing games, obviously he wasn't doing his part. shrugs

• Nicely said psyche23!

Its just my opinion, but I still think call him, the not knowing is no fun!

You will get your answer by being open and honest with him, AVOID ALL GAMES!

Good Luck AquaGodes!

• I agree with Dangala on this. It looks like he is just following your request on leaving you alone if he was playing games. I wouldn't call him. You were honest and open with him so now it's his turn. Don't chase after him. Keep your pride.

• Thank you all so much, I ended up going home and deleting his number. I am putting way to much time and energy on this guy. I use to cocktail waitress at a club and right before we split I mentioned to him that I had quit. On Friday I decided to pick up my check and my x coworkers mentioned he had gone with a group of buddy's and a girl was there with him. Apparently he did this on purpose and is well aware that I was going to find out. I am sure he is probably upset because I haven't called or text or bothered. I felt so angry when my coworker mentioned this to me and I felt like calling him but instead I deleted all contact. I am so glad I didn't end up reaching out to him. My boss is asking that I go back to work at least once a week. Now he has to be the one to reach out because I am definitely not going to bother with him, I am done!

• Good for you!

• Its been a month now and he decides to tex me that he is going far away for awhile and that why cant we remain friends? I am so confused with this guy, I had completely let him go and he decides to walk back in. I asked for an explanation about the girl he had taken to the club and he didn't deny it ! I mentioned that I felt extremely disrespected and he mentioned he did nothing wrong because I am not his girl friend? He then had the nerve to ask if I would go out to dinner with him because he would like to see me before he leaves. He then mentioned I know you don't believe me but I really do care for you. I don't know what his problem is ... What should I do 😞

• It's in the past, so you can't change it, but I have to say that I agree with all the other Pisces' comments earlier (I am also Pisces/Gem/Gem). He probably was waiting for you to reach out before--I have pulled that "move" before with both the intention of waiting on the other person and also just because I moved on, but I can tell you there are a dozen potential relationships I have let go of because someone told me they cared and I swam away, as it were. I think that is what he did, and with him trying to contact you now, his meanings are genuine. He even said that he does care even if it doesn't appear so. It's a big thing for a fish to do, IMO. Take him up on the offer, because I think he's at least trying to fix a few wrongs.

• If he told you straight from the start there was going to be no commitment from him, then I am afraid he is in the right here.. What I want to know is, why would you get involved with someone for 6 months if there was no commitment from his part?

• I too, learn't a lesson the hard way, when a man says "I want no commitment", then he means it!

LISTEN when they say this, in all honesty you can't change or try to change that, I must have skipped over that part, but now i would say, close the door on that one.

It also sounds like he wants to keep his options open.

Good luck to you AquaGodes.