Hans

• I love the spirit world and I have a strong belief

I am in 2 worlds and I come up to fight some Doctors.

I want to be balance,but if you saw how I get to the ones who are about Insurance I go way out.

We just moved back to the usa from Europe

Peace to humans in my eyes is a fight.

I have an energy that I will go to all means.

I dont like conflict but this power I have goes to the deepest areas of life.

My husband had a stroke and here in the usa when they find out you dont have insurance you are dropped from any extra care ...as I saw my husband has a strong will am I see so much.

I am from Indian from my father side and I see how this behavior comes out .

Funny as I see we send guys over seas to fight and here we are ask to understand and cope.

And I see we dont take care of our own.

I have a spirit of belief but I have this other belief of fight.

Oh I feel I could knock some sense to others but I try to find what way can I.

So easy to knock the shit out of them but they dont have a clue..I know this.

What clue do I have in this crazy world.

I guess I want to do the right thing and I even wonder what that is in these days.

As I was told I could make it harder to speak as I do .maybe have him dropped out.

My husband is a wonderful astrologer from europe .. as he told me many things .

I guess this is personal as he said its hard to do yourself..but he gave me so much and here I am in wonder.

I dont mine to ask as I have found we all come in times to see from other sides,

That is what he taught me.

Are astrollgies in a pi * s s game to see who knows more.and lose themself.

I can pay 200,00 euros to find out what...when my husband gave most for free ...and then he said you have to charge people sometimes to get them to realize.

OMG ...what we do ...

Any way tonight was one of those night I wonder who is who.

Your thought are welcome as I have read your person.

You answered me moths ago what you thought and it did not go as we all thought and isnt that life to see and wonder....

• bump

• ll is ok.

You have such wisdom.

I thank you I could be free to express

My wonders in life.Here now share as you see

I am ok and I dont need this as I answered myself.

Thanks for the space,

• ZEP-YES HUNNY FORGET ASTRO ITS NOT THE ANSWER, IT IS WITHIN IN YOU! YOU ONLY GET MORE LOST AND CINFUSED. DIRECT FOCUS AND WILL. DIVINE ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS.

AFFIRMATION

"I TRUST IN MY DIVINE SELF" I AM TRUE TO MY DIVINE SELF "I EMBRACE THE DIVINE OPPORTUNITIES AND STAY TRUE TO MY DIVINE PATH"

PEACE LOVE PROSPER

HOLLY