Is he the one for the future?

• Hello, I have been emailing back and forth with a fellow online and he asked to meet me this Saturday 11/20 weather permitting. He lives 6 hours away. We have talked on the phone once. Emails have been frequent (1-2) everyday and he seems to openly express himself. After our phone conversation he had emailed and said he loved talking to me and I was easy to talk to, that was 11/15 and I have not heard from him since. Does anyone have any feel for this? I do not know his dob but mine is 6/11/51 3:20pm, Spokane, WA . I would appreciate what insight you may have.

Sincerely, MissD

• Dear sweetie!

I´d say until u have actually met him n tested the waters so to say, i´d not bank all my eggs on this. U see it has to CLICK in person face to face as well. In looking ahead, its him as person n personality u have to live with love n get by with, not the one u felt came through the email and the phone line. So my advice for now is dont stress await the face to face.

As for sudden loop in conversation flow, it can have many reasons. Workload, homeissues, health issues etc. Dont fret here. trust me when i say, at times life do get too busy to b in any orderly contact.

So breathe n await the meet. Its there u will for sure know if its anything. N i say this bc in end u have the choise no matter what any of us readers get. Its ur life, not ours. Ur life to live. ok?

NAMASTE my dear.

• Dear CharmedWB,

What a delightful surprise to hear from you. In retrospect, I guess I was getting anxious to meet him, have a new job I am trying hard to learn, and woke up the other morning with the neighbors tree that crumpled my/our fence, in my yard, and some on my roof from a wind storm. It has been a little wild.

He did email me last night, won't be able to drive over this weekend due to weather with his job but he plans on coming down the road. You are absolutely right about meeting face to face and see if something clicks. I guess I really needed for someone to say stop and smell the roses. You stepped up to the plate and I sincerely thank you.

Wishing you the very best of everything!

Sincerely, MissD

• You´re more than welcome sweetie.! You take care now n do let me know how it goes down the road lol ;-D