WOMAN ALL OVER THE WORLD UNITE HERE

• WOMON ALL OVER THE WORLD, UNITED WE STAND TO PROTEST VIOLATIONS TOWARD US AS HUMANS BUT MOSTLY AS WOMEN. HERE IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT NATIONALITY U IS OR WHAT RELIGION U BELIEVE IN. HERE IS THE WOMANHOOD IS WHAT COUNTS. ALL THAT MAKES US WOMEN. READ BELOW AND LETS DEBATE BC DANGIT THAT IS SO NOT BLOODY WELL OKAY WITH ME OR ANY I KNOW.

Women with menstrual must wear wristbands

Control measures on Norwegian jobs reaches new heights.

Wednesday, 11/17/2010 11:11 - The editors, Photo: iStock

You check just before you go out the door: Keys? Wallet? Computer? Red-menstrual bracelet? Check.

Slightly bloated with stinging pain and a relentless chocolate craving takes to work with the menstrual matching red bracelets. It bears Mon visibly on the job while you are menstruating, so no bosses can blame you if you now go an extra walk to the bathroom.

It's not a bad joke.

Read: Women must close shop

Check into the toilet

It is one of the checks that a Norwegian company has introduced to its female employees. It writes Aftenposten.

The Norwegian trade union Parat have called around to several of its shop stewards, who can tell of strange examples of corporate control over employees' toilet habits.

THIS IS SOO NOT OKAY AT ALL. IM APPALLED, IM DISGRACED AND I AM VIOLATED. HAS TO COME FROM SOME GUY WHO KNOWS NADA OR SOME PRISSY OLD DRIED UP MAID WHO NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS THROUGHOUT HER LIFE AS WOMAN. LET S UNITE N MAKE A STATEMENT THAT GOES " NO THIS IS NOT OKAY. THIS IS A VIOLATION ON SO MANY LEVELS."

• Just told Hubby who said it shouldn't be allowed and it's some of the things that the unions are fighting against here too, but there are some people who just have that attitude that it 'dont bovver me' so why should I care who get in the way of progress in fighting this sort of thing because they just accept it, how do we fix that ?

• Well protesting is one start, another make a LOT of NOISE on it, then investigate wether its allowed law wise - n then if it aint against human rights n women rights. I think its in violation by SO many laws n movements that im taken aback by they actually do this. MAn!

• hubby said it's invasion of privacy to start with, without the human rights issues surely the legal side of the unions should take this up, I thought Scandanavian countries were in advance of ours on this too

• Chrissicat! "Charmed"! are, you "kidding"? This, "CAN'T", be, "FOR REAL???????" I am from the "US"; I don't, know, outside (other Nations), but, here, there would be, "MANY" avenues, to pursue; the place, I would think, to start, the provisions, laws, legal procedural formats; city/county/province/state/nation; first, is this "practise"legal?, in regards, to affore, mentioned; is there," specific" stated, "Language" (like, here, Bill of Rights/Constitution/State/Federal Law; Labor Relations Board/Departments, etc.; Grievance/Labor Unions/Lawyers, and "SOLIDARITY", "some, "teeth/strike" vote, "boycott" power, (did I mention, by Trade, I am, a Journeyman Model Maker/Automotive, apprenticed/graduated GM/UAW, certified, US Department of Labor, card carrying/ picket sign carrying Babe, who, also, wears, not only "heels", but "BOOTS"?) anyway, "IF" that Nations' Codes/Laws/Constitution,etc, do not provide, for "Certain Unalienable Rights" , and "They" are, slow, stubborn, etc., attempts, (SOLIDARITY/ORGANIZATION etc.,) assistance/direction, Other Nations/United Nations etc., but first, if the envolved women, especially, and affected/effected male, associates/coworker/managers/stewards, etc., and those (all) concerned with "Human Civil Rights", "allow" this, accept/tolerate it, "IT", will stand, and breed/bear, MORE! of it's kind, THAT trully, WILL FOLLOW. Cat in the moon/Solidarity Forever!

• Hello Charmed!

I tried to find a news article to read more about this. I am a university human research protections administrator and wanted to see the protocol they used knowing it would be an illegal practice to forcibly require employees to participate in such a research. There are global laws. Unfortunately I was unable to find anything on the internet regarding this. Can you provide a link or more information on this?

• Ladies(all) (Good Day! SalientLiving!)also, let me mention, "Collective Bargaining", can frequently, contain, one side/or the others, "Hidden Agendas", and grievable issues, can/may, be, purposely generated, to "create" bargaining, leverage; "politically correct", "strong-arming"; this, not knowing, specifics, may be, another, consideration. It seems, odd, considering, the Nation, in question; historical considerations, Viking people/both genders.........clear, civil rights, violations, etc., within, "A First World, Nation", Who/IT, Company/Nation, has, (like all the rest, of the World) much more "PRESSING" concerns/problems, in the "Circumstance/Conditions" as they stand, in the moment, and, apparently, anytime, soon; so, (again, not knowing, "specifics"), reeks, of, " hidden agenda-leverage,etc." Cat

• Dear Ladies, odd, as it may seem/sound, sometimes, corporations/Management, due to laws, concerning, dismissal, etc., find" themselves" with, problem managagement, and rely, on Labor Unions, to enact, "Grieviance Procedures" , to" Bring Light", to the problem, which, may be "management personnel", and, can give, Management, some (Legal) teeth, of their own, to "deal", with, their own; another consideration; coffee, for thought! Cat

• Salient i got it in a newletter who posted it from a newspaper called Aftenbladet. The company is in Norway. ill try n submit what i have tomorrow.

• Hopefully will this not b erase by admin BUT if it does find me Bente Millek on facebook as ill post the links there also. Main link that caught my att to this is:

http://www.oestrogen.dk/Livplus/Job og Karriere/2010/11/Kvinder-med-menstruation-skal-baere-armbaand.aspx

and the newspaper link - i tried to locate the article but i had not much luck

http://www.aftenposten.no/