Shuabby, Watergirl or Dangala...

• Hoping on of you (or all) will respond to my earlier request for a birthday reading for my daughter. She has had a challenging year and I am hoping that her immediate future has something good in store 🙂

Her DOB is 11/15/81.

With Gratitude

• Hello December Girl,

Your daughter will in the year 2011 be overcome at times with joy at how the new year is flowing and how she has overcome certain people or challanges in her life. She will be blessed with love and I feel more money coming to her from some artiistic endevor she is involved in or will be, which will bring her alot of joy. She is a good person and has a unique quality about her. She brings joy to people around her and therefore she will be rewarded with the same in 2011. I see and feel the SUN when I look into her energy. If this has not been true for her, it soon will be her rewards are on the way. Write and let us know when she starts to receive them.

Happy Thanksgiving To You Both

Shuabby

• Dear, Dear Shuabby,

I will never be able to thank you for the joy, hope and insight you have brought into my life these past few months. It is my belief that you are an angel walking amongst us.

My daughter has had a very difficult year. She has FINALLY decided to leave the man who has wreaked havoc and pain not only in her life, but the lives of all my family. I pray to God every day and every night, that this man (who is evil incarnate) will leave our lives forever, so that she can move on with her life and raise her children in an atmophere of love, peace and safety.

She is a beautiful young woman and a gifted artist, and I know that she could do great things, if she would only love and believe in herself. She works at community based agency and works with children and goes to school afterwards 3 nights a week. Her dream is to go to law school and I know she can make it, if only she would place the focus on her children and herself. My oldest son is a successful lawyer and my youngest son, is currently applying to law school, so she has the love and support of her family.

I am crying tears of joy as I read this, because she is like the SUN and a joy, when she is not reeling from the many bad choices she has made (like her choice of partner). Please tell me that this evil man will be out of all our lives soon and forever, so that she can go on to live the life she was meant to live. And hopefully meet a man who will love, respect and cherish her and her children.

PLEASE Dear Shuabby, tell me that this can happen. That she can have her dreams. That her life can be beautiful. I would gladly give up all my hopes and dreams to allow her to have hers. I don't want to, but I would (and you well know what that would mean to me...)

You have once again filled my heart with hope and joy and for that I Thank YOU.

My oldest son (5-15-80) is a successful attorney, and I am hoping that he will meet someone to love and who will love him back, He is currently in Denver, but has been talking about taking a position in New York . WHat are your thoughts?

My youngest son's desire is to be accepted to the law school in our state capital. Is it possible? That would take his self-esteem to the maximum and make him ( and all of us who love him) VERY happy 🙂

Dear Shuabby, THANK YOU for responding.

Sending Much LOVE and GRATITUDE to YOU .

• Dear December Girl,

Thank you for your kind words.

Your daughter had to learn hard life lessons from the husband she choose to love and have her children by, she will not be free from him until she cuts the ties that bind from her heart. She has begin that process now and it will take a good six months before she will feel free , than he will be directed through spirit to live somewhere else away from her and the children. Your dauther has a wonderful aura about her and she will only do well in a certain field of law like criminal justice or in an area where she will be doing the better good for society . I do feel her artist side actually coming more alive the older she gets, she will do a painting with a poem attached to it that will be in THE NEWS of the art world. She will not marry again for awhile she may live with a man in 2013 that will be a much better choice for her, it will just take time for her to heal so she can freely love again.

My oldest son (5-15-80) is a successful attorney, and I am hoping that he will meet someone to love and who will love him back, He is currently in Denver, but has been talking about taking a position in New York . WHat are your thoughts?

Your son has a mind that is made of steel when he wamts something , he does not think to much about love right now, it is more on a career level and he is not settled in his home, foundation area. New York a certain part of it the upper class is where he will want to settle should he deceide to move there, yet I do not feel that he will be there long meaning more than five years, as something a new love of a beautiful and smart young woman will make him want to more more westward. I feel a beautiful part of CA becoming his permanent home where he will raise his family.

My youngest son's desire is to be accepted to the law school in our state capital. Is it possible? That would take his self-esteem to the maximum and make him ( and all of us who love him) VERY happy 🙂

Yes, I feel this is possible but feels as if though there is a 2nd choice that needs to be considered also, as it feels like there is something more offered in that school that he would need farther down the career road. Either way he will be a stunning, in demand lawyer with top notch clients.

You have children you surely have every reason to be proud of and I will say that they love you just as much as you love them.

Your friend,

Shuabby

• Dearest Friend,

I feel as if God is smiling on me and my Family once more. The roads my children and I have chosen are long and challenging. It's wonderful to know that they will achieve their dreams and live happy lives, while also helping others.

You have descibed my three children exactly as they are....

Criminal justice is the ONLY area of law my daughter is interested in and is currently taking classes to complete her college education and then on to law school. She has received the highest honors for her work at school and is a valued member of her work community. She loves to paint and is a talented writer, so your words about a painting AND a poem are incredible!

You are right about my oldest son. He is intelligent, but very stubborn. You are also right when you say that he does not think about love too much right now, as his job with the United States Department of the Treasury -yes, I'm proud 🙂 is very demanding. To know that an intelligent and beautiful woman will come into his life and make him happy, is something that I will continue to pray for. So he wil raise his family in California...to us Midwesterners, that might as well be another planet, but it is so beautiful. I wonder if I will have to learn how to surf...hmm.

As for my youngest son (02/19/84) to know that he will also achieve his dreams and become a lawyer and a "stunning one with top notch clients" makes me want to jump up and down with joy 🙂 Although he wants to be a BADGER in the worst way, You are also right about a second choice for a school, he is applying to DePaul and The University of Chicago, both in Illinois. There may be 1 or 2 more schools he is applying to, just can't think of them right now...

I must tell you that my daughter is not married,to him and at this point, all our Family is relieved. The thought of that devil getting anything that belongs to her is more than any of us can bear. I hope spirit directs him to move away from her... far, far far, away, NEVER to return. and that he goes SOON.

Dearest Shuabby, May God Bless you and your Family everyday of your lives and May your prayers be answered and all your dreams come true.

Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

Love and Light to You Always,

December Girl 🙂

Ps...Is there anything Spirit wants me to know...about me...Just asking... bashful smile

Pss. I sent my daughter the first part of this reading last night. She called to tell me that she cried tears of Joy and that today was the first day of her new life. I read her the second part , and I could barely understand what she was saying through the screaming and crying (happy screaming and happy crying....)

You could not have brought more joy to this family, if you had told us we had won the lottery, but in a way we have won....the lottery of Life 🙂

Thank YOU, Dear Angel.

• Dear December Girl,

I'm so glad your daughter was happy with the reading. I send her blessings.

in answer to your question: Ps...Is there anything Spirit wants me to know...about me...Just asking... *bashful smile

Yes, dear there is, in that you will be very happy in 2011 weather you make a deceision to keep the door open to Mr. Aries or venture out and find a new love that will fill your heart with a deeper , peaceful , enduring love.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

Sundays are a day of reflection for me. i think about my life and about the people in my life. Today I am thinking of you and your Family and want to send thanks to you for taking the time to respond to my post.

Also to wish you and your Family a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with joy 🙂

You have asked me to write when my daughter starts to receive the wondeful things you have predicted and I will. As we enter into the holiday season, I want you to know that this past year you have given me the loveliest gift I have ever received...HOPE.

May God Bless You and Your Family now and always.