Why do I always connect to Cancer men, then end up disappointed?

• I'm a full fledged Libra in Venus. This is my THIRD relationship, that I would consider in depth and serious enough to say "in love." But it's always a Cancer! Why can't I seem to find someone who is sincere, attentive, faithful, who wants me for me and doesn't drift away or betray me? I'm tired of being disappointed and hurt, and I really thought this last guy was the real one for me. Haven't heard from him in weeks.

Call a psychic? Been there done that. Says he'll be back...but for how long? Can I trust he'll stay? Is there really anyone or any sign that I should be looking for or waiting for? I want a true, everlasting love.

Cancer Men.....SNAP OUT OF IT!

• Some cancer men has the ability to make u bear ur soul n b4 u look around u have told him ur inner most secrets of all kinds. Even ur inner most wanted wants, needs n desires. He awakens something deep n primal n needed in one. He gets u like non other before. Its like he is a woman in a mans shell.

as for the vanishing act, its not just cancer men who does that move. Many other zodiac male signs do that one. It at least i think it comes from them sharing too much personal stuff of themselves in a too little time span n they go, whoops did i divulge too much too soon, did i scare her offf n such q´s roams.

N here the odd thing comes in. They have scared themselves from themselves, BUT the rational mind goesu uuuhhhh i scared her. It doesnt go oh i scared meself from meself.

as for the wait, ......................... i´d say why not wait but have fun on the side. i think many men has the if she waits n gives me time n space to figure myself out then when i come back she is a keeper bc she trusted in me she believed in me n she gave me the time n space i needed.

many men has that u know. its not just cancer men. I know an aries male n a libra male who has done this stint. ive heard of aquarious males, gemini males, virgo men who has done it also.

So first yes get angry n then think envision what ur life will b without him. meditate. u ursefl i feel has a tremendious psychic power inside of u, but when ure pissed off ur rational emotions speaks. as it useally does for us women. once calm down try to tap into it.

for now juss know its a male thing.

cwb

• "Why can't I seem to find someone who is sincere, attentive, faithful, who wants me for me and doesn't drift away or betray me? I'm tired of being disappointed and hurt, and I really thought this last guy was the real one for me. Haven't heard from him in weeks."

You can have all this and more but the problem here is, you are attracted to the kind of man that can't give you this, so you lie to yourself and believe that he will come good in the end and stay until they prove you right and leave. Some inner work and self honesty needs to be done by you to achieve what you want in relationships.

• Spoken like one who aint taking on her own will to be happy.

If u no self love, how can u demand ask of anyone else to love u?

• this is painful