Cancer male and gemini woman

• Could someone check the compatibility for these birth dates? And share your experience about gem- cancer relationships?

25/05/1990 female

03/07/1985 male

19/07/1984 male

• Gemmi90....I am not sure about birthdates...I am a Gemini woman and dated a Cancer Male on and off for about 9 months...honestly worst experience I ever had in my life...manipulative, verbally abusive, mind games...shell shocked constantly....I needed to remove myself from the situation...My situation was different....I had no and low self esteem when I was with him b/c he constantly made me feel horrible about myself....that is not love...it's torture.....it just was not a healthy relationship...Me as a Gemini is very sociable and fun...my Cancer didn't like that....he thought that I was ******* around on him all the time....they tend to be very jealous...so if you can handle the jealousy, and explain where you are at all times...go for it...I would like to see a happy story about any cancer at this point...and trust me there is not many on here I have seen....

• Gemmi90,

Could someone check the compatibility for these birth dates? to 03/07/1985 male: there is no compatibility, it is only going against nature due to being only in one´s head, it is only a mind trip.

to 19/07/1984 male: you are afraid of your deep inner knowing, so it will be a roller coaster experience.

And share your experience about gem- cancer relationships? it is very indirect, because everyone reflects for itself, goes after his/her interests, it is very important in such a relationship to find common interests, something which fascinates both and they can both be interested about it and they can share with each other, so coming closer to each other.

25/05/1990 female: this has many significant meanings. On one hand it represents 'the devoted mother', and thus can indicate a time when you conceive or give birth to a child. It also can be the indicator of marriage. It is also indicative of sexual enjoyment and romantic fantasy. You can bet that one or more of these qualities will be present in your life. The only negative manifestation may be a tendency towards laziness, fantasizing, or self indulgence. It could cause you to put on some weight or overdo it sexually or otherwise.

The only significant thing that happens in a life is the beginning of the endless.

• to 19/07/1984 male: you are afraid of your deep inner knowing, so it will be a roller coaster experience.

Would you know why he's afraid of his deep inner knowing?

• I kinda know what you mean but this time he's not the jealous one. I am strangly. I at times wonder if he is dating someone else when he's practically home very often but I guess thats my insecurity. He recently got fed up and I think he lied and told me what he thinks I want o hear but at the samething took it a bit too far so I cut him off by not saying anything more and leave him talk to himself. But I don't know what to do now. If I should get back on good terms or leave it that way becuz he hurt my feelings by going too far. He also hides his feelings sometimes and cover it up by being rude. But I'm confused now.

• hanswolfgang,

Is he afraid of his feelings towards me?

• Gemmi90,

Would you know why he's afraid of his deep inner knowing? Because he reacts blindly to himself and to others.

Get back on good terms

Is he afraid of his feelings towards me? No.

As the experience

of realizing truth becomes deeper, the experience of

asserting oneself will become less and less. As the

truth becomes manifest the ego dissolves, and some day

it appears that whatever was known was because of God's

grace. One comes to the understanding that: "It has

descended upon me; I as such am not in it. And whatever

I did not know, I am responsible because I was so

incapable that I could not have known it."

• hanswolfgang,

I wish I know how to get back on good terms at the moment yesterday I continued the argument from the other day. I went to talk to him and he was replying but I told him i didnt want to be in his way from whatever and he was like ?uh ok. then i said again wouldnt b in his way. (i dont know why i repeat it) i told him i wouldnt b in his way anymore then he said that he was getting dressed up n i told him: big things, where u taking her ? he said: some place and i said i hope she treat u well...

Blah blah I tried to get rid of him because my jealous was starting to get the best of me everytime i tried to send him away he kept on coming back and contnued making me more jealous. If you have a date and I'm telling u to go why the hell he keeps continuing trying to make me jealous?

I believe that he was lieing because he boosted too long about it and because the other night when i was by him I was his im convo with a client and they were going to meet up n i said you have a date and he was like your yalking crap and the other morning i was still jealous about it so i got up and left and he said your always with girls girls. I don't know why i let my insecurities get the best of me. So I figure he was telling me what i wanted to hear. I ignored him and went offline. He didn't went anywhere, he was online on a game site for hours to let time pass by but then the next day i was still pissed cuz who knows it could be tru eventhough i think it was a lie so I attacked him and it turned into a nasty argument (sms argument, i was too pissed to hear his voice over the phone or go over by him) cursing each other and he acting a bit coldhearted like he didnt care. At the end of that argument decided not to have contact anymore. I argeed cuz i was pissed and hurt. But I slept on it and kind of regret how it ended but I wouldn't know how to get back on good terms after that.

Any tips?

• Is he afraid of his feelings towards me? No.

So i guess he doesnt have any feelings for me?

• i dont know if he really does, sometimes he shows and sometimes hide it. Deep down i feel he does but unsure

• Gemmi90,

I wish I know how to get back on good terms at the moment: remember to go on creating light and seek for help and counselling of society and church.

why the **** he keeps continuing trying to make me jealous? after long isolation and persecution, he sees even the one who loves him as a beast or demon.

Any tips? Your mind will lead you in the false direction.

So i guess he doesnt have any feelings for me? No.

Be a realist. Be very down-to-earth. I want you to be grounded in the earth, it is your home. It is the way God is – God is very earthly. There is no other world, this is the only world. And there is no other way to be, this is the only way to be. This acceptance, this utter joy in being yourself – that’s what I call the woman of reality. Utter joy in being yourself, as you are – with no guilt surrounding it, with no condemnation arising, with no idea how you should be. This is the way you are; this is the only way you can be. So you don’t bring any opposition – you don’t create a conflict, you don’t create a friction between your reality and the ideal.

• So i guess he doesnt have any feelings for me? No.

No as in he doesn't or no as in he does?

after long isolation and persecution, he sees even the one who loves him as a beast or demon.

Is that why i should get back on good terms? otherwise he will see me as that?

• I am a sag....There are so many ways our mind can justify and analogize a horoscope to our lives...Its so funny how horoscopres are so vague! Vagueness allows ou to tie it to almost anything! Zodisc signs too. The of course we have Vedic astro and that tells you you are another sun sign in exact using your time of birth! So we have two sun signs? HAHA....I am nothing to a sag I am Holly. I have so many qualities that are defines as a libra. I love diplomatic debate and balance. I love beauty and am attracted to it, arnt we all? Are we all not liberal on some topic? Even a cancer and pisces I have met many! Alot of them are sooo chatty and verbally agressive! I met because I the sag who supposivly does not like being tied down either !!!lol haha I am in the military tied down to a unit for one year! I met three aqwuarian men who are the oppostion to 90% of what the LMAO zodiac says. Because I have evolved with no parents I have been out in the world at a young age and met so many potential male partners and friends....the astro thing proves bunk and really how sad! Isnt it more real!, if we actually cared to get to know the real person in front of us by listening and taking it one step at a time but people who NEED and desire for selfish reasons want to know HOW CAN I GET!! wrong...let the righ one come to you..let it attract...if you alter or act in the manner of what you think will GET him or her that is selfish and not true to your higher self..its an act to catch a person which is selfish...what is best for that person is what will be with that person. What is best and balanced TRUTHFULLY will be the balance. If you truly can love then you will be your true self and accept that your true self may or may not be what the other person deserves for a divine union...Acceptance of your self and the other but in order to do that desperation cannot be in the equation....First you have to be content alone a developed mind body soul and happyness you have created..if you cannot be happy with yourself what happiness can you bring to a relationship other than the physical? The physical last for what maybe 6 months? You will not attract anything more than that ubtil you have happiness and contentness mind body soul in consistance....

Take care

• Gemmi90.

No as in he doesn't or no as in he does? Neither nor.

Is that why i should get back on good terms? No.

otherwise he will see me as that? no.

Hear then the wisdom of the wise....