Cancer Men who are NOT close with their Mothers ?

• Im always reading about how Cancers guys adore their Moms. The one im dealing with seems to have some underlying hatred for his. Now don't get me wrong he has the up most respect for her BUT he's always complaining about how his Mom does everything for everybody else. She's very well educated and is always willing to lend a helping hand . He is also well educated and is very independent. The only thing about him is that he gives off that vibe of " I don't need anybody " when really deep down inside he does. Anybody else experience this ?

• I think his "mama's boy" thing is pretty loud and clear: he doesn't want to share her with anyone else. Personally, between all the male Cancers I've known, it is the ONE constant--they are all mama's boys in one way or another.

• I agree with tooralooryeaye....my x Cancer Male is in his late 30's and still lives home with mommy and daddy.....he always tended to put tons of "excuses" why he did...but honestly I dont make fun of anyone who lives with their parents...but mine just didnt and will never grow up....

he verbally abused me, called me names...gosh I wonder how he treated his mother...I guess I wonder if he treats her with respect...but I guess I was told how a man treats his mother is how he will his woman....and trust me he treated me horribly...