Reading - is my gut right?

• Hi! I am new to this forum and want to ask if anybody could offer a reading of some sort on my situation? I am in love with a married man who loves me but we still haven't talked about the future, plans, intentions and so on. We are having what one might call a "mental" affair, nothing physical has happened between us given his situation and given that we have a lot of respect for each other. My gut is telling me to wait for him as he could be the ONE. Am I fooling myself?

• You need more information about his situation. I feel it is your heart and not your gut or your head that is leading your impulses. Never EVER get involved with a married man. If he is sincere about loving you, he will get out of his marriage and divorce his wife to be with you. If he keeps on saying he will leave her but doesn't, it means he wants both his cake and to eat it, too. So don't be fooled into an arrangement that will never make you happy.

• Thank you for the insight, I have considered every word you write and no, I would not get involved with a man that is not free. Neither is he the kind of person who would cheat like that (I know him well enough to understand the kind of character he has). As we haven't discussed his intentions, this is the next thing on the list... We will meet tonight and I will be firm, making sure that I do get my answers with regards to the purpose and results he's expecting since he confessed his love. He has never promised to leave his wife but I get the feeling that he was on his way out of that marriage even before our "situation" begun to materialize. I believe that I am old enough to not be naive and trust me, I have used my head to run this over in absurdum. Hence turning to gut and heart now. If you have any more thoughts, please let me know. Have to admit I am a bit nervous...

• Just don't believe promises over actions. Let us know how you go...