HANS...Follow up to an old reading...

• Hans, you gave me this reading in March, saying that I would end up with Mike (7/1/66) but he is now not talking to me at all...completely cutoff contact after finding out how I feel about him...

So I am asking you again...Will he and I ever be together (me Feb 20/1968 2:55pm) (him July, 1/66 6:55pm) EST.. You have said in after posts that he no longer has feelings for me. So does that mean this is NOT to come to pass. (Ending up with him) Because I have grown tired of being rejected. It is depressing...

Soul mate reading please

BiXXXXXX

But can you tell me if Mike married his Soul mate - her birthday 5/28/64? No.

(in case you forgot my birthdate 2/20/68): You have intuition. This is a time when your intuition will be stronger than usual. It is also reponsibility in speech and communications and of making compromises to maintain a peaceful surrounding. Situations will arise that promote bringing your life into balance and stability. Whatever is out of balance will have to be adjusted so there may be karmic debts to pay.

On a more universal level, this indicates a time when you can become aware of a special purpose in your life, something to do with sharing higher knowledge with others. Thus it can be a harbinger of an important mission for you, one which will lead you to a higher purpose and lifestyle in the spiritual sense.

I know you said that he has romantic feelings for me, but I am wondering to what extent? He suppresses his strength behaving out of fear just like you do expect from him.

Will we ever be together in this lifetime? Yes.

I mean maybe in 10 years or so? No.

The heart is always right-- if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart-- because mind is a creation of the society. It has been educated. You have been given it by the society, not by existence. The heart is unpolluted.

Posted March 13, 2010, 01:35 AM

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!