Desperate...please read

• Had dream of someone I worked with a couple years ago. Don't know where but the were lots of people and he was in front of me with his back to me and he turned to me and I said his full name and that all I remember. Came to work next day to find his obituary hanging up, he had died four days prior. Why would this happen? Why would I all of a sudden dream of him, 4 days after he passes away? Please assist?

• After or prior? I am confused

• I had the dream yesterday but found out today that he had died four days ago. So the first weird thing was having him in my dream at all. I hadn't seen or heard from him or about him in like two years. So it was odd that he would be in a dream. Then to find out that he had just died, 54 years old. So not only was he in my dream, he had just passed. I am confused why this would happen. Is it a sign, a warning, was he trying to tell me something, did he just wanna say hi??? I am a bit freaked out about it. Not sure if i'm excited to go to bed after work or nervous. I just can't stop thinking about it.

• Don't be freaked out, it could be that you are sensitive to external influences. You pick up things, an empath maybe.