Doublescorpio, "I really, like(!) your, style........

• I've, just read, your, responses, to "please help"; you have, a very nice, pleasing, and sincere, manner, plus, (which I liked, very much, also!), I admired, your candor (self taught/ with natural, talent) and, mentioning/sharing, "Tarot tools" usage; your responses, are very generous, and, I believe, must, be, very helpful, to "please help". My circumstance(s), are, much as, yours (The Tarot) and, I would, be very interested, in your personnal feelings/ interpretation(s) (or any other, interested party.....) in the card, "5 of wands", as, a first sight/ first thought, general, in any moment, any situation/circumstance, please! Curious? I've gotten, to where, I'd prefer, (hard "work", here........) to see, (if required, needed, of course.....)" The Tower", 3 of Swords, & 5 of pentacles, all, previous," Yikes" cards, now, "ya-ok-allrighty-then" cards; I have, so far, not, been able, to achieve, the same, accepting/tolerating' friendly' , relationship, with, 5 of wands; I don' t , want, to" qualify", this, so, as not, to influnence/ color, a, "fresh perspective". If, you have time, 'love to hear, your thoughts, etc! Have, a great day! cat-in-the-moon