Love & Venus Retrograde

• HI,

I'm new on here & wondered if anyone could help ?

I was in a fantastic relationship that ended abruptly when his ex called saying she wanted to try again, for the 3rd time. They got back together on 8th Oct ( when V.R began ).

I am Scorpio & he is Taurus. At one point in our time together he said he felt they had never had closure.

I appreciate all this could be massive coincidence, but I have read many articles on Venus Retrograde & how it affects love/relationships.

I have alwasy thought he is making a massive mistake. They've not worked before, he said it was fate we met, but he said he owed it to their history to try again.

I'm sorry if this sounds silly, but I'm just so confused & just looking for some advice or guidance or something.

I thank you all in advance for taking time to read this.

• Is she rich ? I keep seeing a lot of money around the EX.

• not that I'm aware of. I know nothing about her to be honest, aside from name & job.

• "I appreciate all this could be massive coincidence, but I have read many articles on Venus Retrograde & how it affects love/relationships."

While astrology/ the planets/the stars, have a big influence on us it does not change a person's personality out of the blue to the extent of ending a relationship or not giving someone a commitment. If he was unable to commit to you for whatever reason that is his issue and also an issue between both of you not the planets.

I see many using this Venus retro as an excuse for their partner being a complete ****. Last sentence not directed at you as I feel you are not there yet but might be in future.

I see comforts around his EX. Life is easier for him when he is with her. He is not being true to himself, fear and the material are ruling his heart. Be true to you and ask yourself " was our union even real"

• that's a very fair & true comment.

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty.