JOIN US FOR A PRAYER CIRCLE ON SUNDAY 11/14

• Hello All! Let's all join Spirtual Hands in the Name of Love For All on this coming Sunday at 6pm Eastern time. We will pray for Humanity, Light and Love, Healing for All! Just Because and why not. It takes one of us to make a change for good in the world so imagine how much good we can do together. Just light a white candle and pray mentally send your light out and join hands around the world in the name of LOVE!

You guys keep this going until Sunday, I won't be here physically but will stand with you all in Light on Sunday! Amen, Amen, OM!

• "I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."

-- Anne Frank

" If I were asked to give what I consider the single most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would be this: Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold you head high, look it squarely in eye and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.' ~

Ann Landers

"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

• BUMP

• bump