Another dream

• i had a dream i was on an adventure with someone i don't know. We were talking allot about wolves and watching out for them. He suggested we take a certain route through the woods, i had a bad feeling about it and told him that i didnt think that was a good idea. We ended up going that way anyway and spotted a wolf, it was grey. We tried to bury ourselves in the snow and put carboard boxes over us, I couldn't manage to cover myself completely and used the box to hide my upper half. The wolf found me and attacked me, i yelled for the man in my dream but said one of my girlfriends name instead and i was somehow saved. When i was safe i noticed the wolf had clawed me accross the left side of my chest, there were 2 cuts one deeper than the other and i noticed that in my dream. Any ideas? Im not sure what to think of it

• To dream that you are hiding, suggests that you are keeping some secret or withholding some information. You may not be facing up to a situation or dealing with some issue. However, you may be getting ready to reveal something and confess before somebody finds out. In particular, to dream that you are hiding from some authority figure (police, parent, teacher...), implies feelings of guilt.

To see a wolf in your dream, symbolizes survival, beauty, solitude, mystery, self-confidence and pride. You are able to keep your composure in a variety of social circumstances and blend into any situation with ease and grace. You are also a loner by choice. Negatively, the wolf represents hostility, aggression, or sneakiness. It may reflect an uncontrollable situation or an all-consuming force in your life. This could point to an obsession, an addiction or something that is beyond your control.

To dream that you are being attacked by an animal, is a warning to be careful with those around you. Take notice of who you know in your waking life that shares and exhibits the same qualities of the animal that attacked you in your dream.

To see the woods in your dream, represent life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, the woods symbolize the unknown and the unconscious. You need to open yourself up to discovering your potential and your instinctual nature.

To dream that you are walking through the woods, signify your return to an aspect of yourself that is innocent and spiritual. If you are walking out of the woods, then the dream may be a literal depiction of being "out of the woods" or being in the clear of some situation.

To dream that you are lost in the woods, indicates that you are starting a new phase in your life. You are expressing some anxiety about leaving behind what is familiar to you

Gray indicates fear, fright, depression, ill health, ambivalence and confusion. You may feel emotionally distant, isolated, or detached. Alternatively, the color gray symbolizes your individualism.

To dream about your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend or ex-husband/wife or that you and your ex got back together again, suggests that something or someone in your current life is bringing out similar feelings you felt during that relationship with your ex. The dream may be a way of alerting you to a similar behavioral patterns in your current relationship. What you learn from that previous relationship, may need to be applied to the present one so that you do no repeat the same mistakes. Alternatively, you may be reflecting on the positive experiences and good times that you shared with your past love.

To dream that you are being rescued or rescue others, represents an aspect of yourself that has been neglected or ignored. You are trying to find a way to express this neglected part of yourself. Alternatively, it symbolizes an unconscious cry for help. Perhaps you are too proud in your waking life to ask for assistance

To dream that you are being hunted, indicates that you are being overwhelmed by life's challenges.

To dream that you are hurt, signifies wounded emotions or feelings that you may have suppressed. You need to address these feelings in order to properly heal.

Dream dictionary -hope it helps

• To see a cardboard box in your dream, indicates a lack of protection against risk.

To see a man in your dream, denotes the aspect of yourself that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. Perhaps you need to incorporate these aspects into your own character. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.

To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. If the snow is melting, then it suggests that you are acknowledging and releasing emotions you have repressed. You are overcoming your fears and obstacles.

• I have been having disturbing dreams latly. They all include large knives (machete, sieckel) in the dream a crazy person sets out to chop up me and my family, but even though I see this happen the bodies are of people I don't know.

I keep saying its due to the cop shows that I watch but I really wonder if its something more.

• thanks that makes sense, i ve been having wild dreams lately, always going on adventures too. Last night i had a dream i took to pregnancy tests at the same time and both were positive.