Somebody, Anybody help this Scorpio please !!!!

• Im a Scorpio female .This Cancer Man did something that was very hurtful ! I called him out on it and now he's treating me like I had no right to confront him about it ! Now he's doing the whole Ignoring/ Disappearing act etc... Is he mad because I caught him in a lie ? Is he embarrassed ? How long does it takes for them to bounce back? I have let the whole situation go on my end( He would know if he would answer the phone )

Anybody out there ever experience this type of behavior with a Cancer Man ? What should I do next ?

Our Birthdays are

Me: 10/24/80

Him:06/30/82

• kaplow,

Is he mad because I caught him in a lie ? Yes.

Is he embarrassed ? No.

How long does it takes for them to bounce back? As long as he is in the doldrums totally encapsulated against the natural exchange, until he will express his ideas freely.

Anybody out there ever experience this type of behavior with a Cancer Man ? No.

What should I do next ? Get a counselling.

Him:06/30/82: that means a union or partnership in work or friendship. The partnerships that this may fortell will be ones where he and the other person actually spend time doing things together, whether it be work or things such as hiking, exercising, camping, biking or other sports. He will be feeling the need for others in his life and as such will likely attract someone with whom he can have a pleasant friendship or working relationship. The key to success is cooperation. Close relationships always require a bit of give and take for success.

When you surrender, the door opens. So don't bother

much where to surrender, simply think about more and

more surrendering.