Hans Wolfgang, care to assit me?

• If you could please do a reading on the romantic compatibility on this relationship or any insight it would be very helpful! Would he ever consider moving if he were in love? As a scorpio how do I not scare him off? Thanks so much!

I'm born: November 6 1988 Olympia, Wa 98501

He's born: July 14 1987 Waukesha, Wi 53186

Much Thanks!

• TravelingScorpio,

If you could please do a reading on the romantic compatibility on this relationship: the compatibility is more mental than romantic.

or any insight it would be very helpful! you are blocking yourself.

Would he ever consider moving if he were in love? No.

As a scorpio how do I not scare him off? Good question, wait, look at the big picture, before you do, what you want to do.

I'm born: November 6 1988 Olympia, Wa 98501: this is mental creativity, so much so that you could be a writer. On the other hand, there can be worry and indecision and mental stress. You will have an opportunity to either get the benefits of heightened creativity of mind, or suffer the liability of more stress and indecision. Use this influence for writing, either personally or professionally. Express yourself to all you meet and you will reap positive rewards.

A life which is just material has no meaning. You are

just a machine, a robot. At birth you start breathing,

mechanically, and at death you stop breathing. If this

is the only life, between the cradle and the grave,

then this life has no meaning. What meaning can it

have?

• Hans,

Thank you for this reading. I have often found when I do write it does relieve many of my stresses. I am currently dealing with stress and indecision much more than I have in the past and coincidentally am not doing any creative writing at this time. I do find myself to be much more creative than those around me, and generally come up with new, or out of the ordinary ideas and I pride myself on this.

I feel very confused and lost as to what I am to make of myself and how to offer something of substance and value to society. I often struggle trying to figure out what path will lead to happiness. The one of material wealth where I can later relax and enjoy family and traveling without having to worry financially. Or the simple life where I surround myself with people I love, doing things that I love and worry about the financial part as it comes. I am such a planner and very independent the idea of not having my own money or enough is very scary to me. I dont mind relying on others when its an option but I feel very uncomfortable being forced to rely on someone because I couldnt provide it for myself. Giving up control is hard for me and Im trying to work on it, but its very hard.

I want to be an inspiration, I want to create meaning. When I pass I want people to think of me as someone who gave something substantial to society, who had a positive outlook on life and shared that with others. The question is how do I work towards achieving that?

• TravelingScorpio,

I recommend you the simple life where you surround yourself with people you love, doing things that you love and worry about the financial part as it comes.

The question is how do I work towards achieving that? Not alone, but with your loved ones, with the people you love you are surrounded with.

If

darkness is outside, then something can be done, you

can be helped. If your body is ill, then you can find a

doctor; but if your soul is ill, then no doctor can be

of any help -- then you have to do something. Then life can only bring you to this point that you have

to do something, because inside nobody can penetrate

except you. If somebody can penetrate in your inside,

it is not inside, because in the interiormost temple of

your being how can anybody else enter? There is no

space -- only you exist there in your total aloneness.