Shaubby :)

• hi, i'm new to this site.... so i'm posting everywhere haha lol.... i really like your readings you give such great advise...... do you work with tarot???? can you give me a little reading?? its my love life its a disaster right now 🙂

• hello danni83

I do not read the tarot, but you can go into the tarot forum and reguest your reading there.

• oh ok thank you very much.... how do you work? can you do readings? i love one if it is possible? i seen your posts and i think you are cool....

• my DOB IS 12.12.83........ IS EVERYTHING GOING TO WORK OUT? I ASK THE ANGELS EVERYDAY TO HELP ME, IVE COME SO FAR BUT I WORRY EVERYDAY HOW THINGS WILL WORK OUT IN THE END 🙂 I'VE HAD A PRETTY THOUGH YEAR.

THANKS YOU SO MUCH 🙂

• Hello Danni83,

I'm clairvoyant and get messages through thoughts sent to me to write you your answers.

You are doing the right thing asking the angels to help you, you must also believe that they can and are as I write this to you. Have faith as in the new year many new propects will be laid before you and I see you climbing up the ladder to success. Do u have your own business or working on opening one in the future. You have a talent that would set the wheels of success going for you is what I hear. Worry is fear and it stops the positive from forming. You really must have faith in your higher power to achive what you want now.

Lets talk about the new year for you dear. It will be one that just radiates heat in carreer and love areas of your life. Are you married? I feel you being very secure in two areas of your life come Sept of 2011. You will make new beginning happen and focus on them until they florish and multiply. Who is Angel as I hear this name coming in around you and Mildread also. A Jim and a Walter are coming in here too. They will be of help to you in many wonderful ways throughout the new year. Do you have a little girl as I feel a female child around 6 yrs old here that is very spirit connected and she will be able to become a gifted healer and seer when she is around 16 to 18 years old. Don't worry as things are on the way up for you.

• i have a little boy he is 3 and i split from his dad this year it has been a rough one, i miss him so much, right now in my life i dont feel strong enough to want to be career sucessful as i worry about my home and family life... somedays i'd love my ex back and some i really dont know he was the love of my life...