HEAVEN? The Embodiment Of A Planet…Your City Of Shambhala

• Poetic and Juliana,

I truly understand this post much more now than

I did then. Thoughts can co-create. I have a question though....how does faith limit oneself, and knowing liberate one? I read a post by Gjay I am trying to grasp.

Love and light dear sisters,

Melisa

• I'm gonna answer to the best of my ability in a minute. Thoughts create our reality because our thoughts are powerful, "Thats why the Arch Angels always say "guard your thoughts." If you think negative thoughts about yourself, thats what you will create in your life.

• Greystar you what, I NEEDED TO SEE THIS AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's funny how we can read something even a year ago and come back and read it again and the second time it makes more sense or we are more READY to understand or have grown.

As to the Faith question, I don't believe Faith limits you in any way, you should always have Faith and BELIEVE for whatever you are wanting for. I think what she was saying is that RELIGION traditionally creates Fear, separation, un-worldliness, becasause of the "Thought form" of SEPARATION. NOT JUDGING but you know how the traditional Holy Rollers are as they think they are better than sinners, who is a sinner? What she is saying is that we are all one, good, bad, evil or ugly, but know that as a group we are all still one, excluding none. Believe you are Perfect and everyone is perfect, do we have room to grow.... always, expand knowledge, ....... always.

"You are perfect and you are becoming perfect in new ways. Everything is perfect—your body, your financial systems, your leaders, your love life, your beliefs. Everything which is an expression of choice and focus, is the perfect manifestation of such, and provides perspective and great joy to Source."

"You are being asked to see with the eyes of faith. To move beyond the 3d mind and to see life with the Quantum Mind, the eye of ONE. You are a being of infinite potential. Each of you."

SEE THE WORLD YOU WANT TO BE, BE THE WORLD YOU WANT TO BE, LIVE THE WORLD YOU WANT TO BE AND IN YOUR BELIEF (FAITH) IT SHALL COME TO PASS OR IS.

LOVE YA!

You just helped me because I like a lot of others am going through a lot right now and I really needed to read this again. Blessed Be." WE ARE ONE!