Birthday reading, please....

• My birthday is tomorrow, Saturday. Anyone want to make a prediction reading for me???

• What's the birthyear?

• oops, 1972, sorry 😉

• You are likely to find your lifepath to be an extraordinarily happy and fulfilling journey. You are gifted with the knack of turning your inspirations and insights into tangible assets and achievements. Moreover, you have the added advantage of being able to add the extra spice of seduction to your already formidable power of persuasion. However you must not get so concerned with your image or how you appear to others that you lose sight of your goals. Your mind is active and curious and your life must always involve truth in communication. Attracting the right teachers and mentors will prove no problem at all, though you will have to take care not to use the knowledge and expertise of others merely for your own ends, and to dedicate yourself fully and humbly to the learning process. A real awareness of your motives in every situation will prove especially beneficial in your progress towards your goals, as will an ability to objectify and absorb constructive criticism. You must avoid the impulse to jump from teacher to teacher in hopscotch fashion and a tendency to workaholism. Finding, committing to, and mastering a craft, talent or art will be your life's fufillment. You may even give up on finding one single life partner as so much of your energy will be engaged and shared with your friends, colleagues and followers that such relationships can often satisfy your social and personal needs fully. You must avoid dependence on others at all costs. Mother issues, a fear of abandonment, and maybe even avoidance of a career altogether can be a stumbling block here. Finding an environment in which you feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong - that is not provided by anyone else but created for you by yourself will be your greatest source of happiness. But be careful you don't confuse being in a personal setting with remaining professional as you sometimes have done and gotten into a mess. Your search for an ideal geographical location or Shangri-la may lead you far from home as you are attracted to the exotic and exciting.

For you, November 2010 - November 2011 is all about endings and completions. It's a time when you are apt to take inventory of the many factors in your life, some of which you are no doubt proud of, and others that you may want to change. You are likely to scrutinize old values, ideals, and the ideas that you thought were important. This should be a time when you become more involved with others, and giving may become more important that merely looking out for yourself. You may also become aware of a lure to commune with nature, as escapist desires become much stronger now than in the past. Examine your life and home and notice any old items or cluttered spaces. This is a wonderful time to let go of the things you have outgrown. You need to create space to make room for the new. Clean out your closets, throw away stacked up magazines or old papers, etc. Get rid of things you don't use or never seem to get too. Recycle and replace broken items with new updated items that reflect what you are growing into. This is also a good time to evaluate your health care. A lot of things that you have been working for should come to completion during this year, and you clear the deck for the beginning of a new cycle in late 2011. It is a year of ending and a year of beginning, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of things that are no longer valid for you. You must let go of friendships, jobs, or even homes that no longer serve your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. Late 2010 onwards will bring a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the necessary work, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

• Captain,

I would love to know what you see for me as well. Thank you in advance for any insight you may give.

10/31/1974 is my DOB

• Holly1974, please start your own thread and I will answer you there.