Need advise about a scorpio woman and a sag man

• im head over heals in love with a sag his b-day is 12-20-1976 im a scorpio my b-day is 10-29-1981 weve been dateing each outher a couple months now we meet online back in december but didnt meeet till january we recently told each outher we love each outher. my divorse will be finnale the end of may to my ex hubby. hes still i the beging of his devorce. i have 2 kids from my ex husband he has 1 kid from his ex wife. my girls are virgoss there b-days are 9-4-2004 and 9-22-2002 his sons b-day is 9-26-2004 im wondering and need to know how is this ganna work out cuse im tierd of broken hearts and dissapointments in life. i had my fill with my ex. and i love him so much hes sweat and careing and just awsome. i love him not for his goodness but his flaws as well. but please any advise at all will be welcome.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• "im wondering and need to know how is this ganna work out cuse im tierd of broken hearts and dissapointments in life. i had my fill with my ex. and i love him so much hes sweat and careing and just awsome. i love him not for his goodness but his flaws as well. but please any advise at all will be welcome. "

Anything done out of fear is done for the wrong reasons....

If you truly love this man, and you know he truly loves you, then you can not be afraid. Your own fears will damage the relationship. Do you trust him? Do you trust he has your best intentions at heart? Do you know he would never intentionally hurt you?

If you know these things about this man, than give it all you got, open up and be vulnerable. I know it's hard, cause we scorps don't do that very well. Trust in what you know, and if there are things you feel like you still don't know about the nature of his character, then take it slow, and build the trust.

Either you trust him or you don't. You can't obsess over outcomes, you can only take a good look at the journey. What if you don't work out, but you had a wonderful caring and loving relationship, you just learn 5 years down the road you want to go different ways... would you trade the 5 years of wonderful to avoid the break up. I hope not.

If you trust him, open up, embrace the relationship, and give it all you got, or you will spend the rest of your life wondering .....what if...

• I think you need to give it time. You need to re-find who you arre after a divorce and he will to. Don't settle. If it is real it will be there. You don't have to date around to find yourself, sometimes you are right where you left you. husbands and children change who you are ( don't mean that in a bad way) sometimes you reinvent to please others. Find yourself and be that person and love will be true.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• :O) Good luck !!

• This post is deleted!