Can I hav a reading please? sad n lonely!

• Hi I've recently got into tarot after getting my cards read by a brilliant woman, everything seems to be spot on apart from she told me my ex would come back and he was in my soul group - I believe because of this I was left hanging on to him instead of moving on...I wanted more and he didn't.

Feeling now at a cross roads where there's not alot going on and wondering if I am due to meet someone new, and special. Please help!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

070382 is my birthday if that helps xx

• I was really sorry to see that you're feeling sad and lonely. I can't help but wonder that you should move ,away from this relationship. It's finished, over and done with. He is your 'ex', hes has chosed to make an exit out of your life. I know I'm sounding harsh. You need to get out and meet new people. I feel that there is something and someone better for you on the horizon. Join clubs that interest you, you need to work on yourself to the point where you're happy just to be you. You'll attract people, simply just by being yourself in a good place. Don't ever rely on one person to keep you happy, it's too much to ask of anyone, You need to get back on top for your own good and self worth. You are still so young, go out and live and enjoy life. I have drawn 2 cards for you:-

Grace and Antoinette

To help heal this situation,

see the other person's

point of view with

compassion.

This misunderstanding has occurred because of judgements about the other person's motives and character. To heal the situation, the judgements need to be releases. Instead of seeing someone as 'good' or 'bad', have compassion, and know that everyone is doing the best they can. Instead of pitying someone, see that person's inner strength and Godliness. In that way, you encourage Divine light to be expressed within the other person and yourself.

You are projecting something from your own shadow side onto the other person. So, this situation is an opportunity for you to clear away an ego issue. Simply affirm: I am willing to release that part of me that is irritated when I think of you. We Angels are helping to heal this situation miraculously so that everyone will forgive and forget judgements and act responsibly. Compassion is the key.

Crystal

Have faith and hope, because

there is something positive and

new on the horizon that

you can't yet see!

The seeds you have planted are beginning to sprout results. You may not even be aware of these results, however, since they are in their infancy. Now it is more important than ever to stay positive, and to hold a clear vision of your desire and intention. Avoid skeptics or those with negative mind sets.

Daily action - even if it only consists of baby steps - toward the fruition of your dream is essential. A phone call, a letter, or reading relevant material will keep the energy of your manifestation at a high level. Every day, positively affirm that you have already achieved or exceeded your dream. And most important, ask for Angelis assistance every stap of the way.

I also pulled these cards for you:-

Trust

You are looking at a situation from purely a physical perspective

and therefore you cannot see the bigger picture

and the blessing interwoven within this event.

We, your Angels, urge you to trust,

for all will work out in the best way possible.

Let go of your fear and apprehension,

and allow God's healing energy to flow to you.

Trust, for all will heal in ways you

never thought possible.

Self Criticism

We, your Angels, ask you to please be

more compassionate toward yourself.

Observe the times when you have critical thoughts about you,

and make an effort to replace these negative thoughts

with positive, loving ones.

You are a wondrous being of light

even if at times you think

you are less than perfect;

remember that God

and divine perfections

exists in all things.

Judgement

Let go of your fear of being judged.

You are good enough!

It is time to unlock all that you have kept

safely locked away in your heart.

Your true essence and potential has been restricted by

structure and method for long enough.

There is no right or wrong way.

Just be you!

You only get one life, Kath. Stop dwelling on the past. This man obviously wasn't right for you. You deserve to be happy, reach out and grab life. Live, love and laugh. You can get through this, it may seem like it's the end of the world but it isn't. You will look back in years to come and be relieved that you didn't look back and just settled for something for which isn't right for you. Be happy, I wish you every happiness in your life, you can do this! 😄