Mirors

• I am new to this forum and new to Feng Shui and I am hoping that I will gain more info about it,

I try to use useful Feng Shui about the house but find that mirrors are difficult to pinpoint (except for the bedroom).

Any tips?

• I usually place mirrors opposite doors to reflect any negative flow back out but also to see the door from all areas in the room especially if i have to sit or be anywhere where that door is behind me, this is good psychologically too, as it stops one needing to check behind oneself while busy at your desk or trying to sleep if your back is to the door,

Also on the basis that things placed in front of mirrors (more Wickan craft than feng shue) double themselves, so when i remember i put some money in front of my mirror to help it double itself, it works too. Given that you don't want to double your own size, it is advised that you do not sit watching tv or something with a mirror in front of you or yourself reflected back at you from somewhere, maybe this is the reason we all munch potato chips while watching tv.

I hope you find this useful, Maria

• This post is deleted!