2 of Pentacles Body, Prince of Cups Rev. Mind, & High Priestess Rev. Soul?

• That was the daily reading I got yesterday. The body position is my present environment, situation, influences, the mind position is obviously what's going on mentally, what you are wondering about or what you are mentally focused on, and the soul position is the direction your soul is going about.

I'm confused, though:

The two of pentacles upright I get, it's dead on what's going on in the present, but what does the Prince of Cups Reversed and the High Priestess Reversed mean? Maybe I am misunderstanding the cards but the way I understand them seems negative and I dont't see how they fit into today because I had a good day. I am worried that there is something going on in the works that I am possible unaware of. What do you get from these cards? I hope my fear is only paranoia and misunderstanding the cards and not my intuition kicking in to warn me something. I do have a tendancy to overanalyze the cards and doomsay myself because of my own fear and insecurity sometimes. What do you think? Your suggestions or insights would be helpful to me.

Thanks

• misfette13,

what does the Prince of Cups Reversed and the High Priestess Reversed mean? Your mind suppresses your heart, not wanting to show your love for someone else. You are blocking your intuition, not wanting to go inwards.

What do you get from these cards? Look at your alternatives and possibilities.

What do you think? you are identified with your will power.

Your suggestions or insights would be helpful to me: go inwards and trust your intuition, follow your gut feelings.

Pleasure is dependent on others

Hence it is a kind of slavery.

It is sometimes nice and sometimes bitter

But it is a slavery

And a slavery cannot be very nice.

Maybe we can manage to sugar-coat it

We can make chains out of gold

But chains are chains.

We can decorate the prison

But a prison is a prison, it is not a home.

Pleasure is dependent on others.

• Awesome insight! Thanks I love that last bit about slavery especially! So true!

• misfette13,

I am really glad, that you could love it. Not many here would have reacted that way. I am proud of you!

Where is your fence? Where are the walls of your prison? – in your sleep, in your unconsciousness, in your behavior like a robot’s. If you can be alert, you will be free. Awareness is freedom, sleepiness is bondage.