Hearing people talk while you sleep

• This happens to me alot. I can almost be asleep and hear people talking. It seems like they are in a crowd. I hear women and men. Sometimes, I hear children. I raise up out of bed or if I am sitting in a chair and when I wake up, I can't hear them anymore. Please tell me I am NOT going crazy.

• You are having an out of body experience and your spirit is traveling and in on others conversations and you talk to them whether you are aware of it or not as well as they are speaking to you.

• I'm sorry but i cannot believe this is an out of body experience.

This happens to me all the time too. Many of the voices i hear are spirit voices talking to me because they haven't been able to connect with me during my waking hours.

I've also had experiences of hearing conversations about me which are sometimes spirit but sometimes it is a conversation about me here in this life which i become aware of a later date.

BluEyesGlow, you are not going mad.

If you are hearing the voices clearly, it might be a good idea to find a meditation group or awareness class where you can learn to tap into and heighten your psychic awareness.

Once you can do this, you can have conversations with them when you are in full control of the 'sleep-like state' meditation.

Hope this helps,

Verdana 🙂

• Thank you for the advice!

• Hello everyone ... this is the first time I am in this Forums.... there are some intresting readings... hey BluEyes dont thing your going crazy hun ...I also here voice's..or someone calling my name ...4 weeks ago ... I was just stainding in the kitchen doing something ... and it was lout and clear ...someone say 't....my name 8 month ... thats all... still trying to work that one out ...most of my dream I have .... there is always something I have to do for someone....I am also starting to learn meditation ... thing that will help me as well... Take care all...........God Bless

• Oh my gosh, it's so funny you posted this- because two nights ago, I was falling asleep and I hear a man's voice say "Okay" that felt like two feet feet away from me. I don't think I've ever experienced that! I wonder if it has anything to do with what I was thinking about as I was falling asleep- I was worrying about my Cancer man who I haven't seen for awhile. I was annoyed about his ex because I know she wants to keep a 'status quo' over him, even though she hurt him like crazy- I just wanted them to let eachother go. So I was all stressed about that, then I heard the voice! Funny thing is, since then, I haven't been fretting about her. What do you think the voice meant?

• Hello Karma....Not sure on what your meaning meant's...maybe your Cancer man need to work it out himself.... but i thing we all can work it out most of the time....for me i am having quit a lot of Emotional time....I did some meditaion and this some how always helps me....wen I did a group Medition 2 weeks ago.... this was very interesting one for me.... it was the part where I was in a church ..in my mind....I was very relaxt then there was a man that come up to me ..very Tall middel age... he put his arm around my shoulders and say ...every thing will be fine ..and say my name .... he then walk out of the church ....I believe I have work that one out ....as my mum is unwell....and it will not get better for here....and I am quit Emotional upset about it all....... as I live 1000kl away from here ...she is in a Nursing home that is very good ... thing we all have littel clues that come up in our mind or dreams ...if there is something that I realy cant work out I just let it go...and put that in my thought Box....Take Care Sunshine

• Hello, This is the first time I have posted here. I was interested to know about the voices talking when you were sleeping. A few years back I experienced what was like muffled voices talking while I was working at my computer. I know how odd this sounds but it was as if people were in the room talking..not to me but to each other as if I was not there. I could never make out what they were saying and I thought it was just something that happened when I was tired or it was a trick of the mind. I was always involved with work at the time as I was studying in the bedroom, and I got so used to it I just did not bother about it. I lived in a detached house and it was not the tv downstairs or anything like that. I never hear it now. I have heard an audible voice call my name while working as a nurse one night in a ward. It was so real and urgent I went to the other end of the corridor to see who had called me. I was shocked when they said they had not said anything. I never understood that, because I answered (mentally) and asked what was wanted and got no further communication whatsoever. All good wishes, MsHoolie

• Hi, its funny you brought this up during the month of january my dog past-away , and for that first week I felt as if he was still around. on night as I fell asleep I could hear people talking (whispering) through my pillow and I jumped up. Im wondering if he brought the other side with him.

• As I put my head on the pillow & I am still awake; I begin to hear many conversations like a party going on.

And I used to hear a pounding like a pile driver.

Also, I have awoken hearing my name called.

• I DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE EITHER AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I JUST HAD A VERY SIMILAR EXPERIENCE THIS MORNING. IT WAS SO STRANGE....MY HUSBAND WAS IN THE BATHROOM GETTING READY FOR WORK AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I HEARD A WOMANS VOICE...I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT SHE SAID. I WAS LAYING IN BED HALF WAY ASLEEP HALF WAY AWAKE AND I JUST THOUGHT THAT I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING, BUT THEN IT CONTINUED AND THEN IT JUST STOPPED. I JUST KINDA BRUSHED IT OFF...BUT THEN I SAW THIS POST...MAYBE I DID REALLY HEAR WHAT I THOUGHT I HEARD.

• No, Dear, you are not going crazy. When I am just drifting off into sleep, I hear people talking and that's when I know that I'll drift off and wake up when it's morning.

One night I heard a man say, "Honey, where are my socks?" so I guess that I was picking up the conversation, telepathically.

When I sleep and have vivid dreams, gosh, it's like I'm in conversation for hours.

And, yes, it could be that you are on the Astral Plane and either those voices are, Spirits or other people from the Earth on the Astral.

I believe that these things are real and true.......

• I have had that"pile driving" sound in my head once and it certainly was different.

The only thing that made any sense to me was that I was breaking through to another dimension, mentally.......

• Hello all. I have been looking into this recently, because I have had the same experiences. A lot of times my experiences involve complex music more than just voices, but although I'm still not sure exactly what is happening when all this occurs, I can offer some insight as to a name that applies to these experiences. If your interested, check out 'Hypnagogia'; even if it doesn't offer an explanation of any real merit (it's a name attached to the phenomena, but no one knows what it really is), it still might point you in the right direction. Take care all.