Dear hanswolfgang

• hi there hans

I have a couple of questions for you. I saw Miss N the other day walking through our local town (I was driving) We saw each other but nothing was said or done. I watched as she continued to walk on, evetually she put her hood up . Was this to hide? SHe looked miserable and I felt sorry for her. WHat deos all this mean. How is she feeling about her life at the moment?

Also This morning I discovered my wedding ring on the the downstairs sink - I have no idea how it gotthere - can you help me? WHat does this mean - it is freaky

ubbx

• bump

• hi there hans

I have a couple of questions for you. I saw Miss N the other day walking through our local town (I was driving) We saw each other but nothing was said or done. I watched as she continued to walk on, evetually she put her hood up . Was this to hide? SHe looked miserable and I felt sorry for her. WHat deos all this mean. How is she feeling about her life at the moment?

Also This morning I discovered my wedding ring on the the downstairs sink - I have no idea how it gotthere - can you help me? WHat does this mean - it is freaky

ubbx