I would really appreciate a reading

• I am a Cancer (6/29/1988) and my love life is non-existent. If anyone can give me a reading about what will happen in my love life in the near future I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 🙂

• Hey Kells.. I sense a big change in the love department for you soon. Whatever is happening now it will change for the better. The change will be fast, it will just happen one day, without you noticing.

I feel you are a pretty balanced person. There is some hurt still lingering over your heart. This will all disappear soon.

There will be fast movement in the near future, invitations, communication.. are you looking for THE ONE? if so, you must realize that there is no" ONE" who can complete you but there is someone who will fit with you perfectly..

Take more chances and don't be guarded.. be more spontaneous and just DO what you feel, don't think too much. You are well balanced, and are a good judge of character, just go with your first instinct. If you feel someone may fancy you THEY DO.

Best of luck.. but you wont need it, things will change and you will find some happiness with another and learn more about yourself in the process.

Take care 🙂

• Dangala,

Thank you so much!