Could I please, please have a reading?

• Hello everyone,

I would desperately love a reading regarding moving on, changes and possibly finding love.

My birth date is 20 July 1980. I would really love to know what's possibly ahead for me for the next 12 months.

I would be most grateful and appreciative if anyone could please take some time to do a reading for me.

Love to all

xxoo

• Kartyaw I read your post and I got a vision so here I will share with you.

You need to take life one day at a time. Calm yourself. You have the ability of fair judgement and perception but your worries confuse you. If you start to see life in a positive form and the Universe as your mother who loves you and cares for you, and only sends what is needed to you.... you will master your demons.

You are not your burden, you are not your fears, these are all separate. separate yourself from your issues. Your words and thoughts create your environment.

You have great potential if you find wisdom in stillness and silence in the next 12 months, specially spiritually which will benefit you and your children in future.

• Thank you Dangala, i am starting to see things more positively, I will try my hardest to take things as each day comes. I have never been in this situation "alone" before. I have recently split up with my partner and want to move forward perhaps a little too hastily. I sometimes think that I have alot to take on but in reality i probably dont and therefore worry too much about the little things and as usual I try to "do it all at once". And I think that's where I land myself in hot water & I think i am more concerned about how I am going to support myself & my children as I've never been alone before & this is all so new to me. Thank so much for answering for me, I am very grateful. My mother actually told me to " have patience my dear". But hearing this from another perspective, will remind me to "slow down & take time to smell the roses" I am very eager to start afresh but now I know that I do need to take each day as it comes I will try my hardest to. I will keep your advice in mind for the coming 12 months especially days & weeks ahead.

I am wanting & trying to get in touch with my spiritual side but not sure how to go about it, do u have any advice with regard to this? Thank u again.

Love

Kartyaw

• Would you would be interested in taking mediation classes? This is the best way to start a spiritual journey and I think once you start you will take it all the way because you have a mixture of earthy stability and a sharp mind, you just need to learn how to control your mind and thoughts in a more concentrated manner.

I don't know what changes you will implement from now to 12 months but you will do some great things for your development because I saw some great things for you when I did your reading.

Peace. 🙂

• I would be very interested in taking mediation classes, as I think that my mind does need "controlling", I am constantly thinking, my mind never stops. I will look into it definitely once I have moved house in 2 weeks. I have never thought about looking into classes before but it's something that I'd be willing to do.

Are you able to tell me what you saw in regards to my development once I started this?

I have had about 3 "experiences" where I have been in a half sleep (coming out of sleep) and I was in a dark but non scary "universe" or place and there was bright white flashing lights (almost like disco flashing but white). I was a bit freaked out and I bought myself out of it somehow and the last one that I had, I was thinking to myself, 'no, not now please' and since then I haven't had this but with my second one I was asking in my mind, 'are you my angel?' and I "got" an answer of yes. Are you able to tell me if this is real, something I should embrace, or am I going crazy?

Thanks for your time Dangala

🙂

• Kartyaw my dear I am so glad you shared this experience!!! No you are no crazy by any means. You are gifted!!! You will do well to follow and nourish this gift the Universe has granted you.

I am sorry I didn't share what I saw that was a little silly of me wasn't. I just got carried away because I sense you have some great potential and I get excited when I meet people like this. LOL

The most that stood out in the next 12 months was your development, growth, healing and I saw love but the love part was not clear it doesn't want to show, and I feel it's because it will be a surprised and a gift from the Universe for putting your trust in her.

You will give birth to yourself. You are starting a new phase in your life. An exciting, new, spontaneous time. You will have more faith and will see things in a different way. A more positive way. Huge creative currents are in store for you. Basically you in the process of starting a spiritual journey. This is YOUR journey don't be scared or ashamed, don't feel you are crazy, don't compare yourself to the majority, because you are not the majority and if you compare yourself you will doubt yourself.

We all have levels of spirituality, some are not there yet, some don't even acknowledge it because it is not their time to. They are on a different path, you however are ready to take this to a new level, A level in which average people who are tunned with the material won't understand this is why it is imperative that you nourish this spiritual phase with people who are going through the same thing. It all starts with meditation. The ability to be still and in silence and to accept whatever comes to you in this realm.

Go with whatever it is you are feeling you are going the right way.

take care, 🙂

• Dangala, thank you so much, just messaging with you through Tarot.com and hearing your positive encouragement makes me feel more positive with the spiritual side of things and life in general and pushes me to keep following MY path that I feel is right..

Ever since I made the first step of breaking things off with my now ex partner certain things are beginning to fall in to place. I have no idea how things will turn out and the fact that you can't really see much for me within the next 12 months tells me just to have faith and be open to receiving whatever comes my way. I am starting to have faith and trust in the Universe and I, myself even feel more positive and a bit more "alive".

I am starting a new phase in life and can only feel that things will get better and better as each day passes. My children can even sense something better in me is happening.

I was always too scared to leave my partner up until this point because I was worried about material things and how I was going to live but I am realising that living and being happy and healthy is the key to finding true happiness in life.

Something confirmed to follow my intuition the other day, It may not sound much but during the last few weeks I was thinking of getting a tattoo of an angel & phoenix together but then changed to just a phoenix, which is looking great by the way 🙂 and then November came and I looked at my monthly horoscope through tarot.com and the heading was "Phoenix Rising". When I read it, things for me just felt like I was heading in the right direction.

Thank you for that last statement that you wrote as it confirms that following my intuition is the best thing for me to do when it comes to living.

I hope to share with you more about my experiences that await me.

Thank you so much Dangala

Love and happiness to you forever

xxoo

• Kartyaw, you have a propensity to take undue risks out of insecurity, that must be tempered. Your highly charged emotional nature and a tendency to wild mood swings must be accepted bu you and not denied or deplored, or it might hold you back from finding the confidence to pursue your creative visions. Cultivating personal discipline will be very important if you are to gain the levels of self-esteem and assurance that are your birthright. IT really is all right to be you. Make sure you surround yourself with people who have a genuine faith in your ability to succeed on your own terms, rather than those who would diminish or disapprove of you for an inability to 'fit in'. Your greatest strengths lie in your moral courage and boldness and not in any ability to suppress your emotions and passions under a mantle of dreary and unfulfilling conformity. You are being called to the higher challenge of leadership (whether by example or as an authority) with your grace, self-assurance, and a dash of genuine creative inspiration. You have an inventive, lively, commanding persona so don't let an attachment to low self-worth, approval-seeking, or insecurity hold you back from achieving your full potential.

• The next twelve months for you will be all about expansion and personal growth. It will be a time when your creative and artistic talents can take center stage. It’s a very social year as well and, lucky for you, your natural charm is at its peak. You will attract people to you like a magnet. And also you will easily attract more joy to your life and biz. No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on, you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. These pursuits stimulate you and you’re likely to be inspired by all forms of expression including dancing, public speaking, painting, writing, performing, and even media relations. When it comes to your own marketing, this is a great time to create a new strategy that you may have been putting off or you thought was too “out there” to share. During this period you will find yourself saying, “It’s more important to express myself and falter than it is to hold it all in and be safe.” However, what accompanies creative and no holds barred expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto center stage more and express more of who you are, then you leave yourself open to more criticism. Only accept that which is constructive criticism and ignore the rest. There will be those who don't want to see you succeed becasue it makes them look a failure.

You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you down. More than any other year, you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly. You may face a few challenges this year also -

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads!

In general this is a magical year for relationships and it will be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this time.

• Thank you Captain for your insight. I will bear all this in mind during the next 12 months.

I feel that these coming months will be mainly focused on myself and my children.

During the past 6 months or so I have listened to other peoples thoughts and opinions but have not really taken to their words to heart or lived on by their words. I have found myself to be more forthright and open

Within the past month or so, I am listening to myself more and more and just following my heart or intuition. I used to care very much about what others thought but now not so, as now I think that they are not living my life and don't know "me" as a person, they just see things from their perspective or point of view. I used to take their criticism to heart but am learning that everyone has their own criticism or point of view on things but it doesn't mean that I will agree with theirs or follow their lead.

Life is getting better and stronger for me as each day passes.

I have a life story to write and am thinking of putting it all in a book. But haven't really focused on it as yet, but hopefully will do. Do you think this could be an avenue for me to pursue?

I have never had a job before or anything along that line so I am not sure what kind of avenue to go down, or if I should be focusing on this at all at this time but I do need to look after myself financially somehow so I am not too sure what will happen there. Do you have any advice for me there?

I think this year I will learn to live by "go with the flow" but "my flow" and more so on my terms and in my own time. I have been more and more expressing myself with people out there, slowly but am still getting there my confidence is slowly growing.

Thank you so much Captain for taking some of your time for giving your insight to help me along my path. I look forward to this exciting and new chapter in my life.

• With the writing, I feel that those who know you would be interested in your life story but, if you wanted to sell a lot of books, you would have to turn to fiction. Or take your life story and turn it into a fantasy tale or romance or whatever...

With finding a job, go with your talents and interests. If you like reading, for example, apply for a job in a bookstore or library. Or do some classes to acquire new abilities or upgrade old ones.

• "I hope to share with you more about my experiences that await me.

Thank you so much Dangala"

You are welcome and I look forward for updates on your journey. 🙂

• I have great faith in your abilities Dangala, and I have been following & trusting my intuition more & I am changing the way I think with your help I might add 🙂 you have given me more confidence to keep surging forward from your reassuring words. Plus your ability to see that I had children helped 😉

I have come across many people from all walks of life along my travels and alot of them seem to think that "you have do it to get there", if that makes sense. It is true in a sense but I also know that your intuition, gut instincts, feelings what ever people like to call them play a big part, and with me, so far I have based many things on intuition and within the last few weeks alone. Even though I don't know what's ahead for me, I am ok, cos I am happy for now which is important 🙂

I mentioned before that I was interested in mediation but never felt I was in the right frame of mind up until now but soon when things have settled down, I will look into this most certainly. I was and am still a little afraid that I won't "do it right" when it comes to letting all your thoughts go to get into that meditative state of mind, but I'm sure with practice I will get there.

I know so far that you haven't seen much when it comes to other things but can you see anything financially for me. I'm not looking for riches but basic survival is what I need 🙂

Thanks again Dangala 🙂

• Hello Karty.. As things stand now in regards to the energies around you, I see your finance improving at a slow rate. There will be a struggle in the coming month or two. The first part of the year you will spend re-valuating your life I see you making a final choice as to what you want to do with your life and taking the steps to achieve that by the end of next year. I also see you working in a job that brings you a lot of joy and inner happiness. 🙂

• Thank you so much Dangala, at least I have some knowledge of what I can expect in the next coming month or two. It's good to be aware of what's ahead.

I will keep you updated on my journey ahead.

Again I can not express how appreciative I am of the time you took to help me. Thank you so much for everything so far 🙂

• You are welcome and don't forget the meditation 🙂

• I will be sure to get into meditation, my curiosity has got the better of me now 🙂

Dangala, could you be so kind and look into my lovelife again. I know that you couldn't see anything before but maybe now that the Universe has thrown this at me, she'll be kinder and show you a glimpse of something 🙂

Someone has an interest in me, but I am very wary of starting anything, I am not sure its a good idea for me to start anything with this person as I feel that if I do it will be all for the wrong reasons. Or I am not sure whether to take it as it comes, day by day and see if it could lead to anything or to just remain friends. He is younger than me, he is an Aries.

I am thinking leaving it as friends, if you could please give me insight, again, I would be most grateful to you 🙂

• To put it bluntly you can do SO much better. But that is my opinion.. not my reading lol

Listen to yourself you are perceptive. He is all wrong for you. If you go that next step things will go OK for a while but then....he will give your trouble ,,He is immature. He is great at starting things but doesn't follow through. He has issues with authority and also with standards so there wont be any compromise from his part in this union he will want it his way or nothing.

Do you think maybe you want him in your life because you are not copying with being alone or perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed with your situation ?

I did see love coming in your life sometime next year in the colder season. You will be in a much better situation then as you will be working in a job which you really like.

So all I can say is follow your gut and take it VERY slow if you do decide to start something with this guy. 🙂

• HI there Dangala and The Captain.

Both of you seem to be very talented at picking things up and giving great advice.

Just wondering if anyone is not too busy they could pick up anything for me.

Many thanks

love and light

Crystal

• What is it you wish to gain insight on Meandkids?