Manifesting a Fulfilling Life

• Hi All - I am posting this article because it seems to be a running theme lately. I think we have all been on a journey this year of identifying our blocks (our patterns of behavior that have kept us from moving forward in life) so that we can all move on to the next "phase" that is about to begin. The astrological aspects that have been occuring all year have definitely coincided with the struggles and changes I have experienced and I do not think I am alone 🙂

This article was written by Anne Toinnette....

Manifesting A Fulfilling Life

Have you ever wondered why you repeat the same patterns and experiences in life? Do you wish you could find true happiness? Do you want to live a fulfilling life? Then why not learn to create a life that does just that? We attract the same people, places, and things into our lives continuously by staying focused on what we do not want. If we were to stop for a moment and think about how and why this continues to happen, we would realize that we bring these things upon ourselves.

The reason that we continue to attract people who are negative, hurtful, or disrespectful into our lives is because it is as if we’re playing a record and the needle is stuck in one position. It is because this is the only song we know how to sing. And thus, our experience is one that is continually repeated.

If we were to take a moment of introspection we might find ourselves simply asking the question: why do we keep experiencing the same kinds of things? Do we really want to keep experiencing someone in our lives who mirrors to us the feelings of being incomplete and unhappy? Of course not. Most folks would prefer to experience happiness within our hearts and lives.

You may ask how do we go about this? If you could learn to live your life accepting in to your heart those things that bring you joy and happiness and learn to turn your attention away from those things that feel negative to you – you could learn to live differently.

The world presents a mirror to you of how you feel about yourself. If you’re experiencing negativity and the broken record keeps playing bringing you the same people who treat you poorly, it is time to embrace yourself in new way.

Learn to love yourself enough so that when someone enters your life that treats you negatively, you can stand up for yourself and have the strength to let them go. You can learn that it is okay to say no to anyone who is not willing to treat you with the love and respect you not only want, but also deserve. Have the courage to walk away from anything that does not serve you well. Search for your highest good.

The same that is true of our lives is true of our living conditions and jobs. If we were to do the things that we love to do, then we attract more of these things into our life. It’s all about creating the life that you desire. If you desire to live a contented life, do just that.

You may be thinking right now, how do I go about this when I do not have the things that would make me content? What is in your world externally is nothing more than a mirror of what is going on internally. So to change the external vision of what your world appears to be, go within and change it there, then the outward vision will change to mirror the inward feelings.

Understand that every new path has a beginning and a first step. To pursue anything new, all you have to do is to take one-step at a time. And that is the step before you. If we learn to feel and believe that we have all that we desire and want in life and accept what has been granted to us, more will come.

It is all about appreciation and gratitude. If you could learn to appreciate and have gratitude by focusing on what is good in your life, more goodness will flow to you. If we complain that we do not have those things, then that is where our focus is and that is what we will continue to attract to us. If we think and imagine having the life we desire, and act and feel as we have it within, it is sure to appear before us.

When negative events occur in your life, if you look for the silver lining in the dark rain cloud, you will learn that good is always flowing toward you, if you have but the eyes to see it. And when you embrace the good that comes from that stormy rain cloud, you are transforming the energy of what you previously deemed as something negative into some positive. When you sing this new song, more “good” things can flow to you.

When we complain about our appearance and say things like I’m too fat, too thin, or too old, we are attracting more of that into our lives. Regardless of the image that you are judging in the mirror – what are you doing about it to change it?

You are the only one who has the power to effect change in your life. If you could simply get your mind off of what you do not like and find the means to focus on those things you do like about yourself and then go about your day, learning to repeat this pattern, you will have a better chance of re-creating yourself in an image that you prefer.

Once your focus is on what you want – and what you like about yourself – you will attract these conditions to you even more. And if you reinforce that with positive feelings about yourself, you will begin to take actions that support these new feelings.

Because you are feeling good, you will naturally start to do things that maintain that feeling. Use your imagination and see yourself living this life in the manner that you desire. Embrace those things in your life that you currently have that feel good and you will continue to feel happy. As long as we feel happy, content, and loved, we can manifest all those desires to effect.

Steps to manifesting all that you want and desire.

Be grateful for all that you have, for the life you have been given, for your family and friends, your job, and your home. Be thankful and give thanks for the abundance and prosperity that God blesses upon you each and every day.

Feel the appreciation, happiness, and gratefulness for all that surrounds you and all that is within you.

Imagine having the life that you have always wanted. Then feel inside those feelings that you would have if you were already experiencing all that you desire. Combine that with these feelings of gratitude now for what you do have.

Hope this post finds its way to all those who will find it helpful!

Blessings,

Watergirl

• This post is deleted!

• ❤ it...