Guardian Angels

• Do guardian angels really exist> I do believe to an extent that there are spirits of loved ones that are around you at times to help you, but I want to know if there are guardian angels. If anyone can share their input and information on this. Also if anyone does angel readings, could you please do a reading for me. I want to know who is around me that is now deceased. I can sense there are presences sometimes and they sometimes give me hints or clues to help me with difficult situations. Thank You

• This post is deleted!

• thanks watergirl 🙂

• Hi there blondebarbie22, yes I do believe in angels, guardian angels, archangels and divine help.

They have lots of different ways to communicate with us, even through other people, if sometimes someone a stranger or someone we know "said something" that clicks within us or make them said something like "i dont know why I said that" its a message from them...

it can also be a song, repetitive words on the street, repetitive numbers... there's lots of information on the www

Espearite told me you wanted a reading with the angel cards. I have been busy but I saw your post today... so here it is, I have the "healing with the angels oracle cards" from Doreen Virtue, there's lots of angels card decks and also books.

So I pulled 4 cards for a general message from the angels to you.

Here are they

1. Divine Guidance

2. Emerging

3. Focus

4. Answered prayer

I will post the meaning of each card on a different post to not make this one so SO long.

1. Divine Guidance,

Card meaning: Trust and follow your intuition. It is God and the angels speaking to you.

You are being divinely guided right now. The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions, or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something, and it is very important that you trust and follow this guidance.

If you drew more than one card, pay close attention to the cards that are on either side of the divine guidance card- they contain important instructions for you. These nearby cards feature facets of the message that the angels seek to impress on you.

1. Emerging (next to the Divine Guidance one)

Card meaning: Your true self- radiant, powerful successful and intelligent- s now shining through the surface. Allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up and inspire them.

You are awesome in so many ways, and you are beginning to trust and reveal your true nature more easily. At one time, you may have believed that you had to hide your feelings from others (or even from yourself). Now, however, you realize how vital and attractive expressing your authentic self is.

Your angels are guiding you to honor your true feelings by expressing them to yourself and others. The angels will help you lovingly talk about your feelings so that no misunderstandings occur with friends or love ones. Your angels will never guide you to do or say anything that could hurt you or anyone else! They will also ensure that your life will emerge to a new level of inner peace as you let your true self come out and play.

1. Focus

Card meaning: Think about what you want, not what you dont want. Guard your thoughts carefully, because they create your experiences.

Sometimes it seems that our thoughts choose us, but this is never the case. We always choose our thoughts- every moment. Our thoughts always have an effect, and there are no neutral thoughts. One half-second before you hold a thought, you decide to hold it. So, with practice, you can learn to monitor and alter your thoughts. This is the equivalent of putting your hands on the steering wheel of your life.

You may believe that your concentration abilities are impaired, yet the infallible mind of God is whitin your own mind. You can experience remarkable feats of concentration by affirming: "I'm now able to focus my mind at will. I hold only loving thoughts, and my angels act as my gatekeepers in establishing a steady stream of thoughts of love".

1. Answered prayer

Card meaning: Fear not, beloved one! Your prayers have been heard and answered.

All of your prayers are always answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer come in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive and intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears- or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information on this everyday ways.

By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observant. Notice everything that you hear, say, think, and feel. Be especially alert to help that comes to you, be sure to accept that help. You DO deserve this assistance, and many times God enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

• There they are blondebarbie22, hope u identify with the message and its helpful to you.

Good luck!!

• wow..thank you very much happydoc...it spoke right to the heart and is exactly what i needed to hear!

• no problem blondebarbie22 🙂 u are still very young so follow you heart, fulfill your personal dreams and be happy! remember the sky is the limit!