Natural Defender/Shields

• I myself am an empath - I practice wicca & do tarot readings. However - my husband is a whole other kettle of fish. Ive never met anyone like him. I've always had trouble going to certain events and places because the emotions can be over whelming and the more tired I get the harder it is to focus. However - when I'm with my husband its like blissful silence. The only way I can describe him is as a shield or a natural defender.

He requested I look and see if I could locate any additional information for him, but so far I've had no luck at all. I've found how to teach yourself psychic defense and shielding your mind but I've found nothing about a person who does it naturally and without thought, or how they can grow in their own abilities.

Does anyone know anything? Or have any ideas? I'm a lone practitioner in my religion and I don't have many resources of this type locally so any advice or knowledge would be great.

• Being an empath, you naturally absorb your husband's solidity and calm when you are with him. Just like you absorb other people's emotions when you are with them. Empaths thus are quite overwhelmed when there are a lot of people around them, especially if the people are excitable or anxious types.