I'm in love with a VIRGO man, I'm having a hard time handling him.

• I'm crazy about my VIRGO guy, although I'm having a hard time handling him, he is hard to read, moody, can be bossy yet I'm soooo in love with him. He works hard and have a good heart. Big flirt and I dont think he realized that I get jealous. He is very organized and clean which I love as well. I wrote down all the pros and cons in our relationship and for some reason I always think it is not going to work after a long run. Please give me some advise, anyone with a VIRGO man? Please share to me what you've got, I'm desperately in love with him and I want it to work.Oh I forgot, he is not very good in communication.

Thank You.

• Is this a real relationship or a fantasy because I get the impression you're with someone else?

• I'm a HUGE fan of yours. You are right I'm with someone else but the realtionship I had with the Virgo guy was real, I said was because we are now trying not to continue this since it is not going anywhere, reading some of your topics helps me a lot specially the "LIVING IN THE MOMENT". It is not easy Captain, if you have more advise you can share with me, would definitely take it, I'm a cancer, it is hard for me to let go. I do not want to regret things someday, I have someone who truly love and care for me deeply.

Tell me I'm just infatuated by this guy and it is not truly LOVE. I'm lost and in a dilemma. When we stop seeing each othe,things became all gray to me. Please.....give me more insight, I desperately need them. I can be more open if you have any other questions. I need someone who will not judge me, my own emotion is my greatest enemy. Thank you in advance, very happy to find you here.

• I think you are in love with being in love - you are hooked on that heady feeling of excitement and giddy romance that you don't have anymore with your husband. You don't want to let go of the dream of love, even when the reality is that you and the Virgo are not really that compatible. You want a 'distraction' from your situation but you need to deal with reality and not escape into a love fantasy. What are you going to do about your current relationship?

• Thank you for your reply. Can you please tell me what are the best ways to let go , the situation is more complicated than it seemed to be, Virgo liked me too, we had some intimate moments, no s** , and we both knew it was wrong but we were and still are attracted to each other. He is a colleague of my husband and I cannot simply avoid some of the social events where we see each other, I'd rather not see him or hear anything about him, I know this helped me on some relationship I had in the past (when I was single). This is the first time I had an affair and I do not like the aftermath of it, very exhausting mentally and emotionally. I want to be back being myself again. But the reality is I'm addicted to him. His silence is killing me but when we see each other socially, he can look at me liked there is no other people in the room

I'm so selfish but I can't help it. I want everything, you are right again about my current relationship, I love my husband yet it does not stop me from wanting Virgo. Bottom line is, It is a huge problem LETTING GO how I feel about him whether it is LUST or LOVE FANTASY. I know for a fact that even we end up being together, we will not last. Thank you for listening, you have no idea how this is helping me, I'm dealing with a change as well, we moved to China from the US and I do not have anyone to share how I feel without thinking they will just judge me and will not understand my dilemma. Again, really glad to find you here....you are helping a LOST soul......tremendously!

• Stop thinking about him, stop talking to him, stop any contact whatsoever after making it clear to him there is no hope of a relationship. Focus on your husband and your marriage. You fall in love by thinking constantly about someone, you fall out of love by not thinking about them and getting involved in activities that distract you from thinking about him. You just have to be willing to make the effort. Like any addiction, you just have to stop cold turkey. Get interested in your own life - fill it with so many fabulous things and activities that you have no time to dream or fantasise..

• Thank you very much Captain, I will do my very best to forget all about him. I promise myself and I'm starting today.. Would you be kind enough to give me some readings 06/23/1972 and also my husband 01/23/1955.

I will continue reading your blog, I'm one of your follower 🙂

A lot of people need someone like you, I believe it.

• The energies of this relationship are flamboyant, with theatrical influences and grand gestures predominating. This relationship gives you a chance to come out of your shell, allowing you to enjoy expressing yourself in a social setting. Your husband will generally feel more at home in such situations, but will have to be careful not to offend or overwhelm you, being the more reclusive as you are. Sensitivity, patience, and empathy will have to be practised for this relationship to work - not an easy task, given that the overall tone here is one of detachment and objectivity.

A love affair and marriage between you will usually be stabilized on the domestic front by your feeling for the home. Your husband greatly needs stability in his life and may well find it here. But you will have to be extremely understanding of his need to be involved with others and to be away from home a lot of the time. Jealousy and competitiveness may be aroused over the appreciation of common friends or co-workers. Should your husband think that you are growing too cloying and dependent, he may long to escape this exceedingly tender trap. You may feel depressed in this relationship because it woefully neglects your emotional side.

Developing patience and understanding is vital for success here. Honest communication of each other's needs, fears, and desires is also important. If you can't talk frankly with each other and express yourself openly and be listened to, then what do you have? If your husband doesn't know what you need, how do you expect him to give it to you? Show more interest in each other.

• Also a thought in regards to this Virgo guy, I have noticed a common aspect of Virgo-Cancer relationships is that the Cancer person is always the really sensitive one who ends up terribly hurt in the relationship from the Virgoan's critical and nit-picking ways. The Virgo's personal and very ruthless criticisms always wind up cutting the poor emotionally vulnerable Cancer right to the core of their tender hearts and almost destroys them.

• Thank you very much Captain. Truly appreciate your responses and it is helping me so much emotionally and psychologically. I do not think a lot people realise how sensitive Cancer signs are. Glad to have someone who listens....again, a MILLION THANKS to you!

Now, I'm starting to to have a thought why this Virgo guy is still single and never been married for his age. His birthday is 09/18/1958. And you are right on your thought about him because it already happened while we were still seeing each other. Truly, I'm starting to heal.

• shanghaidiva,

I have just read your posts and I want to simply say... I empathize with you and your situation. You've a challenging journey ahead, but one that can certainly be done. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Many Blessings,

~vanillaskies

• Hi vanillaskies,

thank you so much for your concern, i'm doing ok.....some days i have my moments, i always bear in mind about the captain's advise and doing the very best i can to deal with huge changes in my life. it is hard not to have my friends around me to talk to face to face and get a big hug in the end like i used to.

i'm very thankful for people like you who has the time to read and understand my situation.

have you been in the same situation before? sounds like it....

have a nice day!

sd

• Indeed I have.

• Would you please share with me, how did you able to let go of it?....... it is not easy for me yet i'm really trying, as much as i do not want o communicate with him, we are still talking and texting in a friendly manner but we both knew that is not what we want, the situation is not very easy....frustrating....sigh

• NEED is such a low frequency listen I need we need or how abourt we deserve and the advice is not great, the answers are right within in you, MANY JUST LOOK FOR VALIDATION FOR WHAT IS ON THEIR MIND.....YOU HOLD THE ANSWERS, QUESTIONS HELP US GET TO THE ANSWER. IF THE MAN IS NOT WILLING TO ALLOW IF HE IS NOT ON THIS FORUM GIVING US ACCEPTANCE AND THE OK HIS ENERGY IN TRUTH WILL NOT OPEN TO A READING THEREFORE NO ONE BUT YOU CAN MAKE A JUDGMENT, THEY WAY YOU FEEL SHOULD NOT NEED TO BE VALIDATED EITHER, THASTS UNCERTANTY AND A LACK OF SELF SECURITY THEREFORE SEEKING ANOTHER IN A RELATIONSHIP, LOOKING FOR ANSWERS AND SECURITES WE ARE NOT GETTING, FULLFILLMENTS BECAUSE A RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT SECURE OUR INNER SECURITY AND FULKLFILLMENT WITHIN OURSELF...SO WE CHEAT...WE HAVE NOT FOUND A PASSION OR A CUASE WE STAND FOR AND DIVINE LIGHT WE CAN SHINE TO OTHERS....

a NOTE ABOUT zodiac AND READING"

Exactly...what people let on is not telling sll sll the time snd decision is logic and reason, hey its them not us in the relationship. the reslity is in their face not ours......the other person is clearly not here on the forum so how can anyone tasp into their energy to tell you about them if they have not given us acceptance to do so? Otherwise that is black magic, really! Also intuition is part of judgment and we also do not know what there reall inside is saying, and are they lying to self?>

I am a sag....There are so many ways our mind can justify and analogize a horoscope to our lives...Its so funny how horoscopres are so vague! Vagueness allows ou to tie it to almost anything! Zodisc signs too. The of course we have Vedic astro and that tells you you are another sun sign in exact using your time of birth! So we have two sun signs? HAHA....I am nothing to a sag I am Holly. I have so many qualities that are defines as a libra. I love diplomatic debate and balance. I love beauty and am attracted to it, arnt we all? Are we all not liberal on some topic? Even a cancer and pisces I have met many! Alot of them are sooo chatty and verbally agressive! I met because I the sag who supposivly does not like being tied down either !!!lol haha I am in the military tied down to a unit for one year! I met three aqwuarian men who are the oppostion to 90% of what the LMAO zodiac says. Because I have evolved with no parents I have been out in the world at a young age and met so many potential male partners and friends....the astro thing proves bunk and really how sad! Isnt it more real!, if we actually cared to get to know the real person in front of us by listening and taking it one step at a time but people who NEED and desire for selfish reasons want to know HOW CAN I GET!! wrong...let the righ one come to you..let it attract...if you alter or act in the manner of what you think will GET him or her that is selfish and not true to your higher self..its an act to catch a person which is selfish...what is best for that person is what will be with that person. What is best and balanced TRUTHFULLY will be the balance. If you truly can love then you will be your true self and accept that your true self may or may not be what the other person deserves for a divine union...Acceptance of your self and the other but in order to do that desperation cannot be in the equation....First you have to be content alone a developed mind body soul and happyness you have created..if you cannot be happy with yourself what happiness can you bring to a relationship other than the physical? The physical last for what maybe 6 months? You will not attract anything more than that ubtil you have happiness and contentness mind body soul in consistance....

Take care

• turboxs can you read for me????

• Captain, that is perhaps true, but yet somewhat paradoxical, as it is probably the cancer's fragility that makes the virgo want to protect what is pure and frail...

• I Will read for you, I am in the military and a reiki conuselor..I am very experienced and have much wisdom that actually gets results. I am 25 in dec 8th and have lost both my parents by age 15..I trully have evolved well and am at such a peace with self and attracting divine opportunities>

• yes I can-

• THANKS SO MUCH 🙂