Can you help me figure out this dream?

• I will start by saying that I am really good at helping others with their dreams but I seem to have a hard time with my own..If someone could help me figure this one out it would be GREAT.

Last night I had a dream about a friend of mine whom I have not talked to in a couple months now. He seemed to vanish off the face of the earth..I think he is jail..lol..anyway.. This dream was very bright and vivid with all 4 senses (so I know it was one to pay attention to). In the dream he wrapped his arms around me and told me that there was going to be a change in relationships for me on Thursday. (not Monday..not Friday..lol..Thursday) I asked him what he meant and he said softly.."you will see". Well after that him and I were on my sofa and he was embracing me with his left hand and holding my right hand in his. Then it went to him and I and my children and his child all going on a journey..with him leading the way..like we were hunting for something..he kept saying.."I can't wait for us to get there. You are going to love this."..at one point we were all walking..at one point we were all in a truck..and at one point a train crashed in the middle of the street and him and I lifted it off the road together...then at the end of the dream.(which started to get very choppy) we were all in an apartment..the kids were playing..he was looking for something in a back room..there were little cookies with Hershey kisses candies on top of them..I picked one up and there was a long read hair in it..I pulled it out and ate it..then I woke up.

Sorry this was so long but it is one of those dreams I need to know about..it wont leave my mind...thank you for anyone who has answers.

• Hi, I'm glad you posted this because (believe it or not), to me, it's affirmation of something that is going on w/me because there are so many things so similar. Thursday is very significant to me this week. The train wreck, picking up the pieces and yes I made cookies w/ Hershey's kisses on top and my hair is red. I'll be more specific. I have a friend that is going to rent a room from me. We are moving his things Thursday. He was injured in a train wreck and spends a lot of time in a wheel chair. I made him peanut butter cookies w/ hershey kisses on top. He was renting an apartment and slept in the back. I thank God and you for the confirmation.

• Dalia..wow..I am speechless. I never post here really..and something drew me to post this dream here when I could have posted it in soo many other places on the internet. I remember the train was crossing a bridge when it crashed BTW.

If you don't mind me asking(and you don't need to answer if your not comfortable doing so)..but your friend..blonde hair..glasses? What letter does his first name start with??..I just want to figure out why God used my friend's image in my dream..and why I of all people would be used to transmit this info for you..this is weirding me out..lol

• Hi, My friend's name starts w/ V and he doesn't have blonde hair or glasses. I posted here recently under "Suitcase Opening", if you'd like to read that. What is really incredible to me is I made those cookies. You make little dough balls, bake them and as soon as they come out of the oven you stick a hershey kiss in the middle and they are so good. Anyway he likes chocolate and I like peanut butter. God works in mysterious ways. He has used a lot of signs in connection w/this friend of mine. When I was trying to decide what I should do, one night, after I awoke, I literally heard a suitcase opening. Scared me. But everything was still and the dogs were quiet. God is letting me know that he placed this person in my life for a reason. I think your post was my answer because I had posted recently.

I don't mean to dismiss the meaning for you. I will leave that for you.

• No..its ok..It may have had nothing to do with me at all and everything to do with you..My friend was put in there to get my attention and remember the dream.

• Hi again, I've been thinking about what this dream might mean for you. You know, Thursday is Passover. Passover is a Jewish celebration of freedom from the Egyptians. Also, God spared the Jewish people from the last plague, killing of the first son. They put sheeps blood above the door. The Jewish people ran out of Egypt so fast that their bread didn't have time to rise. "I can't wait for us to get there...." This Jewish celebration lasts a week and each day is symbolic. Children learn about the meaning. I think this dream might indicate that your children are protected. Passover means protect. Also, Christians believe Jesus celebrated the Last Supper on the Jewish Passover (protect.) I think this is a GREAT dream.