Advice appreciated: a striking match_ a tank of gas_ combination

• Im a Leo (moon in virgo)_ the guy i have been seeing for the past 4 months is scorpio (not sure of his birth time_ but i think his moon is in gemini). Our entire 'relationship' has been a series of peaks and valleys in which one moment he is so incredibly passionate and affectionate towards me and then the next day, next week he is back in love with his ex- gf and tells me we need to stop hanging out. Each time we do find each other again he tells me that he does actually care for me, asking me to be his girl, etc. Tells me how amazing i am and how beautiful i am and how much i deserve to be with someone better than he is. HE once told me that he was bi-polar and now i find myself using that as a cover for him when he decides he wants to break my heart again. And this time, just yesterday after the most fantastic weekend together, he tells me that he never had any feelings for me and that he is sorry to have led me on, sorry for being an **** but that he was completely wasted every time we were together (huge lie) and that he doesn't remember one single time we've had together. We have done/ had so many wild Leo Scorpio times that all he is telling me just seems like he is afraid of getting attached to me_ while he says i am too attached to him. Being in the military overseas plays a huge role on the dynamics because he leaves for good in about 5 months and is going home to see his family (and ex gf) over Thanksgiving... I really like this guy and the **** is just so fantastic i could go 2 months with no action for one night of that passion... I just need some advice_ i've never before met a man who made me feel like i didn't want to flirt and had a few other guys on the side. I never call him first.

• I know exactly how that feels the passion thing, but you are gonna out grow it and then it will only be that. He sounds like he is using you to fill his need at the moment. This is the kinda guy you gotta be real with yourself, dont get emotionally involved because he is only gonna hurt you. If you want to use him for only the one thing so be it but expect to get hurt unless you can check your feelings at the door, he sounds shallow. Knew someone just like that and out grew him. Good luck!

• Thank you very much! I have known that from the beginning about the emotional attachment. And was doing fine with that until he told me he doesn't ever remember anything from our encounters. That is such BS. I am 6yrs older than he is which also plays a part on the situation and I too am somewhat shallow. The sick sad part of all of this is that when he does come try to find me again (which he will) I am going to have a heck of a hard time fighting my mind/body/spirit into leaving this one alone. Perhaps the passion would eventually die_ I would just like to ride it out until March when he leaves for good so i could have some form of legit closure. Its a game we play with ourselves_ Sometimes i really feel that because i have a difficult time having/ expressing emotion i enjoy the heartache just simply for the ability to 'feel' something deep inside. Like a drug_ i could sit and play heartache songs all day just for the chance to maybe shed one tear. UGH! lol. The last email i sent him, bc i never argue with the guy _ was just 'ditto. I feel the same way. Now stop emailing me please!' I wish he would come back from Thanksgiving break realizing the other girl back home doesn't bring the sex game i do and want something even temporary from this... It won't happen. I will move on. Strong, independant, beautiful women ALWAYS do! * Also this is my first time using a forum like this. Its a little bit like therepy 😉

• Yeah you will get good advice and encouragement here, I used to be in love with love and get hurt b/c with guys it's more physical pleasure and not emotional thats why females get hurt, as long as you know what you are setting yourself up for and I'm not judging you at all. YOU have to know you are WORTH more and he DOES NOT DESERVE YOU! ;0 But I know exactly how it is been there before. 🙂