Scorpio Female/Leo Male

• I'm new to this but after browsing the forum I've decided to give it a go.

I am a Scorpio (11/15/86) and have known this Leo (7/31/87) for 9 years. We were really close friends for 3 years in high school and started dating our senior year. We stayed together after high school; I went off to college and he joined the military. We were together for 3 and a half years, 3 of which were long distance. We eventually came to the conclusion that our relationship was at a stand still and the issues that continued to arise were because they were never being resolved, only pushed to the back burner until the next time. We decided that the long distance relationship wasn't working and decided to break up.

That was 2 years ago. We kept in touch over the years and even discussed a possible reconciliation after I graduated and he got out of the military. We now both live in the same area and are able to see each other at least a few times a week. I made the move closer to him in order to see if things would work now that we weren't so far apart. I know that he loves me dearly and would do anything for me. He has been talking about us getting back together for a long time and wants us to have a future together... It's been almost 3 months and we don't seem to be any closer to getting back together. I really do love him but I almost feel as though some sort of spark or flame is missing. I've been holding on thinking that maybe I just need to give it time, seeing as we were apart for 2 years. But like I said, it has been 3 months and we are still having some issues we dealt with the first go round. We have been having some issues dealing with trust. He also feels as though I don't show enough emotion and wants me to be more affectionate towards him. I try to make an effort but it doesn't seem to meet up to the standards of what he is wanting. I've also noticed a power struggle that we constantly go through, which I know is typical of a Scorpio/Leo relationship. One minute he tells me he understands how I am, but then a little later he is asking me to make more of an effort to be more of this or that. I often feel criticized for not meeting up to his expectations. I know that I can be an affectionate person but for some reason I'm feeling hesitant with this relationship.

I want to know if this relationship has run its course or I should stick with it because it really could be a good thing. I've had a couple people suggest that maybe it is time for me to let go if it still isn't working. I still love him, always will, and I know that he is a good guy. But is he a good guy for me??... Can anyone help please by adding some insight?!