Would appreciate a reading...

• Am in the dating twilight zone and could use some insight... My DOB is 6/17/63. Let me know what else might be needed... thank you!

QoG

• queenofgrunge, you are in the "twilight zone" because you are fearful of getting hurt. You have difficulty confiding in others, although you are an excellent listener yourself. You may have been taken advantage of in the past, which makes you hesistant in relationships now. You are also romantic at heart, but you do not show this.

To find happiness in a relationship, try to show how you feel sometimes and take risks. You may get hurt--but you won't find love if you don't take some risks. Try getting involved in something you are passionate about. Volunteering? Taking an art class? This will help you meet people, learn something new, and likely have fun in a low-stress environment. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Thanks Junemoon... I am the queen of volunteering and immersed in my community, the arts (music), etc etc and do my best to 'express' myself to the men I'm involved with. I HAVE been taken advantage of in the past (I think most of us could say so), but am still a risk-taker. I will put it on the line for love... now where the heck is it?

• Have you tried attending a singles group at a church in your area? I know someone who met his wife there and they are very happy.

Also keep in mind that as eager as you may be to find someone, a common mistake we make is trying to share everything on the first date--hopes, dreams, goals, everything--while in reality it takes time to get to know someone. I'm not saying you are, but you don't want to come on too strong--it might scare some people off! Be relaxed and try to get to know someone as a friend first. You have a lot of good qualities in a relationship--you are kindhearted and friendly. Finally, don't give up--sometimes when we are ready to meet our soulmates, they are not ready yet, so stay happy but expectant that they will come along. It's not easy, but it is possible. Best wishes!