Arch. Michael's Blue Ray Angel Number & Power Protection Grid for Empaths

• I don't know what to say -- I feel honored to have shared those beautiful words. My body literally is wanting to float and my head is slightly spinning. These are truly powerful words that cannot be taken lightly. THANK YOU

• Amen!

• To Tooter/GreyStar, Wow great idea to post the visions, I would love to read them, this is all so fascinating and beautiful and yes sometimes scary, though I know we should not fear! Tooter you are very advanced if you are going to the 5th dimension and back, awesome, I'm trying to get there, lately I have been blacking out (sleep) during meditation for some reason, like a switch is cut off, I have to fight to stay awake. The Crystalline Grid is supposed to be here already, i too have to get crystal, I read that you are supposed to wash it sometimes and put it in the sun for cleansing, tooter are you near Mount Shasta, California? That is a Sacred Site, you ought to check it out, if it's not too far, it's one of the Earth's Chakra, were your visions about California for 2010?

Greystar, great idea for the visions, now let me warn you in advance you may get overwhelmed with requests. Good Luck.

• Idahogardengirl,

I did see your request on my reading post. The best place to start with your questions and need for answers are the posts that Poetic555 has put on the site. Start there and once I catch up the readings to page four, if you are in still in need of insight, I will defintely try to help. I am rather new to reading for others over a long distance so I am a bit slow and tire easily so it will take me a while to catch up the thread as there were around 30 posts already before I requested for no more readings to come until a new thread was closed.

GreyStar

• 🙂 I'll try to send her a message.