Question about a child

• An old friend dropped a bombshell on me last night. Sent me a pic of him and a child and said she was his (he had been sending me pix of family kids). Then he said she wasn't, then that she may be. So I really have no idea. This was in a chat so it was "easy" for him to ignore my questions about it.

If this IS true it's something he's found out recently. If he had a child and the mother took her away, I would have heard about it in the past few years. He has always wanted children, absolutely adores them.

So my question is - if possible - can you tell me if this child is his?

And if not, does he believe she is his? (he would be heartbroken if someone is stringing him along).

Please let me know if you need additional info. I know his bday but not the girls and don't even know her name. I have a pic but I cannot post it publicly.

Thanks so much,

YD

• Dear SunshineDay65,

I believe that she is his only in his heart. Like you said he always wanted children.

• Hi Shaubby,

Thank you for your reply. I do not have the entire story. I truly hope someone is not leading him on to believe she is his, if she is really not. It would crush him. He really adores this little girl.

Peace and light,

SunshineDay65