Captain ! Don't forget me !

• I wrote you back with the answer to your question. Looking forward to hearing from you, please. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

• I did answer you but my answer disappeared somehow.

• Hey captain,

I need to ask you for some guidance and clarity to a question ive been struggling with. Me and most recent ex boyfriend broke up a month ago and it had a lot to do with it being long distance and the stress that comes along with it. Im having a hard time "letting go" and trying to move on with my life because I feel like we are meant to be together, he is my soul mate, and our love was so strong. I know he is still in love with me and I am still in love with him. Can you please do a reading on this area of my life for me and tell what you pick up or see for the future if in fact we are meant to be together and will be at a different time. I need to know these things so I can be able to let go of that hope and move on so these thoughts will NOT consume me anymore. My birthday is 8-22-87, his is 7-24-84. If you need more information or a picture, please let me know..

Thank you,

Katie

I need your help to get out of this constant state of confusion!