LibrasLair or anyone - Dreams???What do you think?

• Thank you I never was depressed though my treatments I knew I was going to make it. I was however very weak. Everything happens for a reason. Just like there is a reason I am in Texas instead of N.M. where I feel I am suppose to be. Austin has some of the best cancer doctors in the country. So here I am like it or not. I have to let the universe move at its own pace instead of me pushing for what I want. If I try to change it by pushing then what I want won't be a lasting thing. So I wait and I am not patient so this could be yet again another lesson in patience.

• you know I just got done reading the relocation report - i don't think I'll be heading there anytime soon!!!But as I was reading it, I was thinking - I should have done Austin Tx instead. How funny that I log on and read your post.......totally random - haven't really thought about moving there.....

I definitely agree with your last statement - patience is definitely a virtue. One that I can truly benefit from. I push and push until people get angry with me and want nothing to do with me, or I get so frustrated I end up on anxiety medication - lol!. It's not about an instant gratification either - it's relationships with men and promotions at work. I think I am truly realizing what exactly patience is about.

I think you are exactly where you need to be right now and when the time is right, the doors will open up for you and you will get to where you feel you need to be in time.........

• Paulaj Capricorns are sometimes workaholics. They have that drive. Maybe it carries over to your personal life without you realizing it. What did you think of the other relocation I sent?