Gypsydreams, if you have time, please

• Dear Gypsdreams,

I broke up with some guy. What does he feel about me? Is there any future for us? I love him.

He is taurus, I am sagittarius.

Thank you.

• Hello Lae 🙂

"What does he feel about me "

He feels you have a lot of issues,He feels you have mental conflict and are very stubborn and impulsive, argumentative, forceful...

"Is there a future for us"

I would say no there isn't. There is self deception and obsession going on here on your part. You need to do what is best for you and move on. I know you love him but this relationship seems to be over. You are still bound to him, you are shackled to him and you feel you can't live without him but you can and very easily.

There is a whole world waiting for you don't let it pass you by over a failed relationship.

Blessings xoxox

• Gypsydreams, thank you very much.

Yes, I was argumentative, impulsive etc.

So, he doesn't love me? Or doesn't have any positive emotion for me?

How would he react, if I contact him and try to make up with him? Cause, i think that I'm guilty for our break up.

I think, that things can always change.

• I wouldn't contact him If I was you but of course it is your choice. Yes things can always change, of course they can. However will he change also? Will he believe you can change? This relationship is over, that is my reading. I don't like to give these kind of results but I am straight forward and honest. If you feel it isn't over then by all means contact him, maybe it will help you move on if you do talk to him.

Blessings. 🙂