Can any one get a clear reading on this complicated work question?

• I am posting this question twice because I'm worried that my first title of "Reading request from Shuabby or anyone who thinks they can help!" should have been worded differently and I can't seem to edit it.

Hi, I thought maybe this would be a perfect type of question for Shuabby because clairvoyance seems to be better than cards in my opinion on this complicated question. BUT I am in a mad rush, so if anyone thinks they can help me, please do. I would be happy to give a reading back to anyone who can help....

My situation is that I was laid off from my job a while back. My job was shipped to India and due to there being no work left for me in the country, I qualified for government money to go back to school. This meant I had to remain on unemployment until the school thing was settled. I was all enrolled and ready to go, the admissions woman dropped the ball and it didn't pan out. I was devastated. I am in the printing and graphics world and want to go back to school to update my web development skills to continue my career that I love rather than start over with a new field.

Fast fwd a bit, my mortgage company decided to stop working with me because they are no longer modifying loans for people on unemployment. So I need a job NOW in order to save my house. Suddenly through what I see as divine intervention, two jobs come up.

One is running a graphics department at a printing company and exactly what I do. I know I would do well there. I enjoy the type of work and have run my own department before and would just love to be left alone and do my thing. I went on the interview Monday and felt sure I would get this job. I am surprised I haven't received the call yet and now I am thinking perhaps it is because I didn't follow up. I didn't for reasons which I am getting to... So I have listed the good about that job, the bad is that by taking this job, I lose my chance to go to school and may end up in the same situation down the road because the printing industry without web skills in on its way out.

K so at the same time, along comes this other job, through a friend of a friend who is just trying to help due to my sticky situation with the mortgage company. When I got in touch with this woman it turns out she works for the school I want to go to and if she can get me in then I would get free education from the school I really wanted to go to!!! I sent my resume, cover letter, received a call back, did the initial testing and am waiting to be called for an interview. Now the problem with this job is that it is an out bound call center trying to get people to go to this school. I have never done this type of work, not sure how much I would enjoy it or if I would do well with it but would absolutely give it my best for the chance to go to school for free and get back to my original life plan.

Now, although business is business, I have a certain amount of integrity and do not want to call this guy and tell him how much I want to run his department and to give me the job when I would really bail in a week if the school job called. On the other hand, if the school job never called, I would be crazy to pass this job up because other than the school thing, it would be my dream job for the time being. I DON"T KNOW WHAT T DO! I feel I really should follow up with this guy today if I really want the job.

So my question(s)

Will either or both of these jobs make me an offer and which one would I be happiest with that would lead me closer to my ultimate purpose. And yes for some reason i feel there is no third choice. I feel everything is riding on these two almost dream jobs.

ANYONE PLEASE HELP! Thanks so much in advance to anyone even patient enough to read this.

• I feel you are being asked to make a change in your career rather than go with the old work which is the print and graphic business without web skills which as you feel, is on the way out. The first job would give you some money and happiness but it would be only temporary, while the second affords you the opportunity to expand your knowledge, something that employers are looking for these days.

• Thanks captain, it is greatly appreciated. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

• I agree with Captain, Take the second job. It's what you want deep down I think and it will prove fruitful.

🙂

• Thanks gypsydreams. same to you (as captain) and anyone else who responds. Just feel free to ask for a reading if needed. I am always up for trades.

• Is it safe to assume from either or both of you then, that I will be offered both of these jobs? One of my biggest concerns with this first one is that I have not done the "traditional follow up" but at the same time, I am afraid if I follow up then I have to follow through and not leave the guy hanging and if I don't, then I could be ruining my chances.

UGH! My mind is exhausted! I hate formalities in the work place! Follow up Smollow up! I wish it were just enough that I showed up for the interview! I think I have decided to skip the follow up call for today which probably hurts my chances if I did need this job to save my house, so someone feel free to stop me if they see I'm making a big mistake. LOL

• This post is deleted!

• SearchingAshes, I feel you have a tendency to do what you think you are supposed to do or make a sacrifice for others, rather than doing what you really want to do. You tend not to take your own needs seriously enough. Well-liked and sought-after, you need to learn to say 'no' and feel good about it and to balance giving with receiving. You also tend to care a lot about what others think and can sometimes flounder in a sea of public opinion. You will only be happy if you are following your heart in your choice of career (and the rest of your life) so make sure you pick a job for how good it makes you feel, rather than financial or social concerns. Only by following your bliss, can you ever feel truly fulfilled.

You have diplomatic and performing skills that will help you in a career such as being an entertainer or mediator or negotiator. You also make an invaluable assistant or support for people whose work makes a real difference in any enterprise. I know security is very important to you but your practical nature will lead you intuitively to the secure situation you seek and to the form of service that best suits your powerful analytical and observational abilities and temperament, if you let it. Don't let your need for security see you get stuck in a rut that is comfortable but non-challenging and eventually stagnating. When making decisions, write your ideas down on paper and then trust your intuition. Clarify who you are and what you want to be.

Numerologically this year (which has just started from your birthday) is all about change and opportunity. November is a month when, if you insist on continuing your previous routine, chances are good that you will experience obstacles, defeat, failure, and upheaval. Watch your health and don't over-exert yourself now. To a large degree, in this phase your energies are shifting from the physical to the mental and spiritual plane. Take advantage of this period by regaining a conceptual overview of your life, what you have achieved so far, and what you still want to do. Take a risk and strike out on a new path. You will be rewarded with new energy and enthusiasm for life.

• Thanks watergirl, I get that a lot too. Some people ask questions and want answers and I always try to tell people that the cards tell me what they want to tell me and it is not my fault but I find anyone who does not read really does not understand this. I understand though and ultimately just hope I get a job soon to save my house! 😞 But yes, that sounds very positive. 😄

• This post is deleted!

• Captain, you are right on about my personality. This is one of my major lessons that I am in the process of learning. I will take November under advisement... Yikes! I am at such a major turning point in my life that I am taking all advice under advisement. 🙂 I have never experienced an upheaval quite like this before and am thoroughly searching for answers. Hence the name... My name is Ashley and I'm searching lol. But yes thank you, good insight.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• <<interrupt thread="">></interrupt>

I KNOW WHERE YOU CAN GET THIS PROGRAM FOR FREE

<<resume thread="">></resume>

• Ahhh, watergirl, thank you so much. Your post could not have come at a better time. I think I was in need of a little boost here and this has reminded me to chill out and focus on the positive things ahead. I will be checking with my cards shortly and sending some reading along for you on the previously discussed topics. Look out for them monday morning at the latest. It is still early for me and I'm not sure how in tune I am feeling yet today. 😄

Take care