NEEED HELP...Not trying to be that chic on the back burner!!!!!

• Hello Pilot. I don't see you going back to school for a while if i go by the energies surrounding you at present. Mainly because you don't know if you want to yourself. You haven't made your mind up as to what you want in regards to study. I see you waiting on a matter and until this matter comes to a conclusion I don't see you making any plans to study.

As for the offer. Well the offer I saw was from the past. The energies surrounding this offer was of a negative nature as there was some problems, quarreling and underhanded tactics.. you were very happy in this place before but something disrupted this. As I said in my last reading I don't know if you will accept this offer as I saw you very adamant on getting your way or nothing. There wont be any compromise on your part.

Read back to my last reading for more clarity about this. 🙂

• "Olive skin huh? Hmmm =/

Where will we meet??"

Olive skin means he will be tan to dark skinned.

I feel you will meet while he is studying.. I see text books, notebooks, paperwork.

As for you question in regards to will he be be loyal etc.. If you learn your current lesson with your ex you will not have to worry about being deceived as you will be able to see the red flags. It is all up to you and how you put this lesson to use in future. Once you learn the lesson that is. I don't feel you have yet.

• Thank You, I will keep you posted!

• oh dangala, believe me, I've learnt too many lessons this time around. I will recognise the red flags next time around. And thanks 😃 I'll just let life take it's course.

• Wait a minute!!! I reread your reading three times....Dangala, you mentioned that the offer was from the past.....are you saying that I am going to go back to the company that I USE to work for?

{I use to work for my Exboyfriend}.

You also mentioned, that I am going to be adamant on getting my way; All or Nothing!

I think that I know exactly what you are refering to. I was forced to work with a fluzie who had no scruples, morals, or values. She was a complete joke to me; for she dropped out of high school. She scammed her way into her position.

I refused to work with her, and I also refused to be trained by her as well.

Is this what you are refering to when you said I am not going to compromise?

Myself : April 21

Exboyfriend June 30

So Called Employee: March 20

Your insight please 🙂

• Dangala~ What do you see for me in my love department in the future & Career department lol ? I would be greatly ablidged if you could do a reading for me!!

Many Blessings

Devine-Mistie

• Wait a minute!!! I reread your reading three times....Dangala, you mentioned that the offer was from the past.....are you saying that I am going to go back to the company that I USE to work for?

{I use to work for my Exboyfriend}.

You also mentioned, that I am going to be adamant on getting my way; All or Nothing!

I think that I know exactly what you are refering to. I was forced to work with a fluzie who had no scruples, morals, or values. She was a complete joke to me; for she dropped out of high school. She scammed her way into her position.

I refused to work with her, and I also refused to be trained by her as well.

Is this what you are refering to when you said I am not going to compromise?

Myself : April 21

Exboyfriend June 30

So Called Employee: March 20

Your insight please 🙂

==========

Your all or nothing non flexible attitude is hindering your progress and yes the helping hand will come from a man from your past. It is also good to remember when we really dislike someone it is because we see a little bit of ourselves in that person.

• Devine money/career wise you should follow your dreams, if you follow your heart and dreams you will succeed. I see gold near you and a struck of luck. Follow your instinct and do what you always wanted to do. The time is now.

Romance.. You are a little apprehensive and have your guard up like you are preparing for war. Put the gloves down and think from love, act from love not fear, not anger, not doubt. You need a hug. Like every soul in this earth You are apart from all yet part of everything, try to feel comfortable with this notion, it is self love and the ability to be alone in bliss. Your heart is still healing but there will be someone coming your way like a tornado, however watch you don't make the same mistake as the last, don't rush, take it slow.

• Good Evening Dangalia,

Do you see me getting that job offer this week OR next week?

I am having anxiety because I am behind on my rent!!!!

April 21, 1973

• If you become flexible you will go forward. I see you have talent and experience and a good work ethic. You can get a job now if you wished. What are you waiting for or pondering? This is what I meant by all or nothing...

• Dangala,

Thank You Very Much, I must admit I agree I do have my guard up! However on my career, Follow my dreams, that has been so many things lol So, I'm not sure what it is that I will be doing! I think this is a time of new beginings! Best of Luck to every one!

Blessings

Devine

• Well first you must know what it is you want to do, then do it. Do you like the arts, theater dancing, entertainment , etc?

• Hi Ms Dangala - question for you. I have to meet with someone to do a little project on Monday. Help him out a bit for his business. He seems likes he is interestedin me but has a lot going on in his life right now. Sorry that's all the information I have. We do favors for each other once in a while and talk about stuff on the phone. So far that's about it. Do you pick up anything about this evolving into more than a friendship? thanks!

• Is this the Scorpio with the crazy GF?

• It's Mr Dangala btw LOL.. hahahaha 🙂

• Dangala,

Yes I love the art's!! I am very artisitic person, I love to sew and things!! Been thinking about getting my upholstery degree or something like that!

• hi dangala i was hopeing you could do a love reading for me.i have had a phone reading before and a friend has also done a reading for me the reading always ends badly for me and my partner but there seems to be no hint of problems.my date of birth is 25/01/78 and his is 08/11/77

thank you

• Devine this is what I meant in my last reading about following your heart. You love art then follow that passion. Even if it's just part time, doesn't matter , put effort and energy into what is in your hear it will pay out.

• Night light I am picking up a third persons energy between you and your partner?

Listen to your intuition night light. I believe it is speaking to you.

The future does not look. Maybe you should talk to your partner about what your needs are and what you want from this relationship and for the future. Be honest with yourself and don't hide your head in the sand.

Whatever the outcome know that you are loved even if you don't see it, the reason for everything that is happening in your life is so you can grow and learn. Look at this form a positive perspective, change/endings is the Universes way of helping you get back on your true path.

• Thank You Mr. Dangala 😉