NEEED HELP...Not trying to be that chic on the back burner!!!!!

• Dangala, is my ex really going to jail, or is that just his way of manipulating me?

=( And the whole car accident- coma thing was a lie also right?

• He hasn't changed one bit has he? How's he feeling? I just chatted to him yesterday.

• lol I can't believe i'm asking this, gah he has such a huge hold on me. T_T

• Hello Dangala,

What do you see for me in regard to dating; from now until the end of the year.

Also, the job or money offer, you mentioned that a man from my past will give me this offer.

Will it be from a guy by the name of John?

Myself: April 21,1973

Your Insight please:)

• Mintgirl, Q - How do you know your EX is lying?

A- When his lips are moving.

Standing Still -Next 6 weeks I see you still stuck on the past and waiting for something to happen or come to pass. There is a need for release on your part, you have anger inside and you want him to know. I see the probability of an argument in regards to your love life.. either with yourself ( defeat and bitterness) or words with another., The course you are on is only going to make you miserable, swallow your pride and move on.

The person with an offer will be a water sign.

• Thanks, that's what I needed. Had no contact for nearly 4 month and couldn't help but eventually break it last night. Now I'm going to cut him out again. It's hard but I know I can do it.

• Hello Again Dangala, I hope that you have had a lovely week.

I hope thtat you ae not tired of me. I really need your insight

I am Broke AS A JOKE!!! That is why I keep asking about who this peson is that is going to offer me this money.

I know that you said that this person is a Watersign. DID I hang out with this person often?

How did or how does this person know me?

Could this be one of my friend (G) business partners who offers this to me?

Will I receive a notice in the Mailbox about this offer?

April 21,1973

Please Help 🙂

• hmmmm... I will have to do a reading on this later, ST. I did see some money coming in the next 6 weeks but I also saw you not taking chances elsewhere... There is potential around you for work but you seem adamant to wait and bide your time? Why is this? I will get back to you on this later as I am going out now.

• OH! You mentioned that you see a probability of an argument with someone regarding my Love Life.

Are you saying that I will have an argument wih my friend (G) by the end of this year?

Also, I forgot to ask you...did new people take over his business that is located in my Apartment building? I have been hearing rumors, that new people Have or WILL take over; or support his business with the Handicapped.

Myself: April 21,1973

Friend: June 30,1950

• dangala can a person change fate if so how?

• Dangala ~ I confronted T (2-1-58) about lying to me. I was angry and confrontational. He did surprise me by treating me the way he did, but I was not surprised that he denied it. Question : does he feel any resentment or guilt for treating me poorly and lying, or is he really so disillusioned that he believes his lies?? I am not proud of how my confrontation turned out but the release from him I feel as a result is amazing. I feel so much better, still hurts but hopefully time will ease the pain. Is he a negative energy? like a vampire energy?? Thank you so much for your help. You have no idea how clearly I see things now and how my emotions froze me!! ( me 5-19-58)

• Dangala ~ don't want to impose anymore but... why did my friend really stop hanging with me?

D 10-15-60 me 5-19-58 Thank you do much for helping out here ! <3<3<3

• "Question : does he feel any resentment or guilt for treating me poorly and lying, or is he really so disillusioned that he believes his lies?? "......... He is not an honest person because he has many issues... I am assuming you felt he had issues deep down but preferred not to listen to your inner self?

"I am not proud of how my confrontation turned out but the release from him I feel as a result is amazing. I feel so much better, still hurts but hopefully time will ease the pain. Is he a negative energy? like a vampire energy?? Thank you so much for your help. You have no idea how clearly I see things now and how my emotions froze me!! " .............. He is only negative if you are unable to let go or move on as he is not able to give you what you want, once you have moved on he will have no bearing on your energy, even if you both stay friends.

• "why did my friend really stop hanging with me?" ....Your friend entered a phase of being totally spontaneous, not caring about what the consequences were due to her own disillusions and boredom/staleness in their life. Someone came along and made her feel wonderful she went with this..this person consumed your friend.

• "dangala can a person change fate if so how?"

Depends on what you want to change. One can only change themself not another.

• ""OH! You mentioned that you see a probability of an argument with someone regarding my Love Life.

Are you saying that I will have an argument wih my friend (G) by the end of this year?""...... I see an argument and a sense of loss and defeat. My instinct tells me this will be a battle you fight with yourself.

""Also, I forgot to ask you...did new people take over his business that is located in my Apartment building? I have been hearing rumors, that new people Have or WILL take over; or support his business with the Handicapped.""...... There could be a merger but no taking over per say.